Cardarine: Before and After

Muscle Insider

Cardarine, the “female SARM” and the one we often see prescribed to those looking to boost athletic performance without causing too many side effects.

But what can you actually expect from this SARM? (Actually, it’s not a SARM at all, but more on that later!).

Can you gain muscle mass on Cardarine? How much fat can you lose from taking Cardarine?

Is stacking Cardarine an intelligent thing to do, and will there be significant benefits by doing so? All of that and so much more.

Key Takeaways

• While often called a SARM, Cardarine is actually a PPAR? receptor agonist

• A Cardarine Cycle is most often used to lose fat but can help build some muscle mass as well

• Cardarine is usually well tolerated and does not require a Post Cycle Therapy

• Other benefits include improved HDL cholesterol levels, insulin sensitivity, and blood pressure

• Cardarine can be purchased as a Research Chemical

What is Cardarine GW 501516?

Cardarine was originally developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals, the same company that brought you Ligandrol. Ligand Pharmaceuticals originally developed it as a treatment for Hyperlipidemia, which is just fancy for super high LDL Cholesterol and low HDL levels.

After the development of the compound was seized, another company (Ronald M. Evans’s laboratory) gave rats way higher doses and noticed massive metabolic and cardiovascular effects.

Athletes soon got word of this, and Cardarine GW 501516 soon found its way into cutting cycles and into the pharmaceutical protocols of those looking to improve athletic performance, lose fat, or even just improve fatty acid oxidation.

As mentioned, Cardarine is NOT a SARM, but rather a PPAR? receptor agonist. These will increase fatty acid metabolism as well as improve muscular endurance. Essentially, the body uses more fat as fuel.

More clinical trials are needed to study the full effects of High Quality Cardarine.

Before and After Cardarine GW 501516

Before and After Number 1:

jvwnnxbg0v531.jpg

Month long Cardarine – Results/I was 13% and am now 9.7%

Before and After Number 2:

My 8 week transformation on 10mg-20mg ostarine and cardarine

7477p20h8z381.jpg

Personal Experience from Coach Daniel:

I used Cardarine on my latest prep for an IFBB show. It was part of a combination fat loss product, including Sibutramine. It worked wonders, as it helped keep the adverse effects of Trenbolone at bay – for the most part.

It did help with cardio, I distinctly remember cardio being a lot easier on the cardiovascular system. Overall, a great addition, but it won’t make a world of a difference. You still need to work really hard if you wish to see a change in body composition.

Combined with a careful diet, heavy weights, and plenty of rest, Cardarine should really enhance fat loss and improve cardiovascular health rapidly.

Cardarine GW 501516 Female Results

More Female Results

35/f/been in the gym doing powerlifting, CrossFit, bodybuilding and a ton of other shit for about 15 years, just to give everyone an idea of my age and experience… Just finishing up my ostarine/cardarine 8 week cycle, tomorrow morning will be it. I’m not going to go into tons of detail but feel free to message me if you have any questions. I’m going to kind of bullet point the pros and cons below.

Pro’s (all weight in pounds below) • definite increase in strength bench went from 143 for a single to 148 for 2 and 158 for 1 • deadlifted over 300 for the first time in 7 years • body weight push-ups and dips a lot easier, noticeable rep increases even in times of extreme jet lag and fatigue • good mood • my elbows felt better than normal too (tendinitis) • decent motivation for hardcore training days that would normally have me dragging • decent recomp body fat went from about 22% to 19% but I was eating in surplus so good definition coming out and now I am ready for a good cut

Cons • stomach was trashed at the beginning (had diarrhea and just overall upset stomach) • headaches • already had real good cardio so nothing noticed there – I run/row/assault bike on a regular basis and was hoping for some capacity changes but nothing • noticed my clit enlarged a bit • constantly hungry

I started this cycle with 15 mg cardarine and 12.5 mg ostarine for two weeks and about 18-19 mg for weeks 3-4. I went up to 25 mg ostarine by the 4th week. I know this is high for some women but I feel that this cycle was successful.

I’ll probably hop back on at the end of the year.

Usgains was my source and would definitely recommend their stuff.

[/quote]

Where to buy Cardarine GW 501516

Best Cardarine on the Market

Cardarine from Sports Technology LabsWhen it comes to purchasing Cardarine, you are better off doing so from a reputable source that has plenty of pedigree or at least a bunch of reviews.

Online retailers like Sports Technology Labs and Amino Asylum are your best bets. Both of these are great to purchase Cardarine from as they both stock products that are tested and are high quality.

They also stock other SARMs and Peptides to stack Cardarine for maximum fat burning effects.

• Boosts fat loss
  • Can increase cardio capacity
  • More studies are needed
  • Some studies propose a link to cancer

Is Cardarine GW 501516 Legal?

A big concern when it comes to SARMs is the legal status of purchasing them. All SARMs or any Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator can be purchased as a research chemical but must include the nomenclature “not for Human use”.

Cardarine GW 501516 Side Effects

• Some studies link high doses with a risk of Cancer

• Some users claim insomnia from Cardarine

• Evidence suggests that it may worsen Liver illnesses in people who already have them

Conclusion: Is Cardarine GW 501516 worth it?

Potentially, yes. I myself have used Cardarine and I really liked the results it brought. That said, it certainly is not a magic pill. Cardarine remains something to add to an already perfect fat-loss plan.

That said, if you are an individual who is looking for something that might fit in your cutting cycle with almost zero side effects, Cardarine is a strong option. Perfect for females as well.

Cardarine users all generally have great experiences, and rarely does someone suffer from severe side effects.

How long does it take to see results from Cardarine?

Probably 1 – 2 weeks, but it really depends on how hard you are training and dieting. Obviously, Cardarine doesn’t form part of Anabolic Steroids so the results won’t be as severe. That said, work hard and you’ll see results within 14 days.

How much body fat can you lose with Cardarine?

Combined with a good diet and training schedule, you could look to lose 0.75 – 1.0% of your total body weight per week. Obviously, the harder you work the more you could actually lose.

Can you gain muscle on Cardarine?

Potentially. If you use it correctly, it could help you build muscle mass by helping with carbohydrate metabolism. That said, not a lot of lean muscle mass stands to be gained with Cardarine alone. The maximum benefit sits at 5%, probably.

Cardarine dosage

Dosage will always depend on the person and the environment they are in, but most folk start between 10 – 20mg per day. Don’t be afraid to start lower and build up.

Click here to view the article.

Back