Carrie Underwood...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I love country music and the video of Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood kills me everytime. Seeing her legs in that dress as she walks towards him gets me going everytime. I never used to think she was hot, but she looks great to me anymore

This thread needs some pics.

Carrie-Underwood-Sexy-Pic_display_image.jpg

Beautiful, amazing voice, good heart and Christian. She's pretty much perfect.
That's what I was telling The Dude. I'm glad she hasn't let the fame get to her head. She is stunning...................but not stunning enough that I'd want to drink her bath water, LOL! Just messin with ya mb97 ;)

That's what I was telling The Dude. I'm glad she hasn't let the fame get to her head. She is stunning...................but not stunning enough that I'd want to drink her bath water, LOL! Just messin with ya mb97 ;)

I agree, that's one of the things I like about country music and country musicians. It seems like for the majority they stay down to earth people. I like that.

I agree, that's one of the things I like about country music and country musicians. It seems like for the majority they stay down to earth people. I like that.

Yea, they all pretty much stay the same no matter how big they are. I remember when Jason Aldean first came out and had just released Hicktown, he came and played at this shit hole county fair around here. I mean it's small as hell and the necks come out of the wood work for this fair, but he played there was saying hi to everyone personally after the show, signing autographs, the whole nine yards. It seems like he's pretty much the same guy he is now that he was then

Back