cheap kynoselen (not a source post cuz it's legal)

damn bro that is a fuckin heavy cycle. You better be careful. I heard kyno has mnerals that can increase blood pressure and might even get a heart attack if injected fast. Also with all the minerals you might get kidney stones.

Don't take the AMP and Kyno together!!!! (way too much AMP)

AMP is a drug that you want to take 1-hour before stepping on stage or before photo shoot. It will pull oxygen into the blood - result = INCREASED vasularity and reduce cramps! You will hyperventilate for some time after taking it. Too much AMP will pull oxygen from brain and make you pass out and who knows "what else."

AMP is one of the "Pro BB'er's Secret." There have been good posts about it over at my board (many of the good vets and mods here visit us). Just do a search for "AMP" under my username "xcelbeyond."

xcel

bigjosh,there still seems to be some controversy on this supplement and I am very interested in your doses and feedback.I hope you follow through and post some results.

I will keep everyone posted and I will be very very careful. I will try a little bit of each substance first and work up to stacking and increasing the dose. I thought that bb'ers who take AMP before stepping on stage take massive doses? But if you felt that way from 375mg then I better be careful. Anyways, I will be super careful bros and thanks for the concern. I will take time to see how my body reacts to each supplement and doseage and slowly add them together in a stack if it is even possible. For all I know the effects of one of the group may be enough in itself. I will let my body let me know. AS far as kidney stones are concerned, that is a scray thought... I appreciate any further input u guys have and thanks again for the concern.

BTW, I did a search on AMP and xcelbeyond and only came up w/ the two posts I started.... Are you speaking of doing a search on some other board maybe?
bigjosh

Last edited:
I liked it, it helped with my cardio vascular conditioning, alot. Have friends that were using it before shows and seemed to help them. I like it!

damn dude.. good luck, be careful... oh and kidney stones... oooh, like childbirth for a man.... BUT, hopefully it'll be worth it.. ;)

j/k ... well not really... BUT... good luck and PLEASE be careful!!

I have used Kyno since I learned of it at anabolics.com and find it to be most useful as an vascular enhancing agent. I used it Intramuscularlywith a 27 gauge at around 3-5ml a day and could really tell the difference when I DID NOT use it. It seems to stack really well with the test/equipoise phase of dogcrapps' (Animalkits.be) cycle strategy. This may not be true for all but when I first used it I shot sub q and didn't see shit for results. When I converted to IM however the results for me were pretty impressive. 3-5ml a day may seem like alot but this dosage seemed to up my endurance/stamina significantly. I, like many others bought mine off e-bay@ 60.00 per bottle. I have been waiting to see it alot cheaper and now that I know where to look i will definitely be using it again at even higher dosages.

So, to recap,

3-5ml IM daily:

vascularity: for me it seemed to bring out those fine striations alot quicker; say 2-3 weeks faster during the equipoise/test phase ( I will continue to use it during the "cruise" period this time as well)

endurance: workouts were not as difficult/recovery periods shortened.

I hope this info. has been helpful to all. Any questions can be pm'd to me if you have them but use of kyno IM verses sub-q IMO will yield the greatest benefit.

PIN

Last edited:
You think this would be an effective fat loss product for humans
2035.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Im on it now..

I do 1cc spot injections in 2 body parts every other day...

Great pumps.. lots of pokes though-- and it burns a bit- but I kinda like it.. haha I like it for bridging between anavar cycles... last time I used it to bridge I maintained all my strength-
It does tend to bring out an appetite in me though...

Subq- has left scarring on some people... I wouldnt go that route..

Its supposed to - but my appetite is through the roof- this may be just how it affects me.. certainly doesnt surpress it!

I took 10cc's of kyno ED for several weeks and noticed a loss of bf and great increase in cardiovascular endurance and vascularity but I do not think it works for fat loss on its own. It only helps preserve muscle while dieting on YOUR OWN and also increases vascularity. I think most people do not take enough ED that don't like it or they expect it to do the dieting work for them when it only augments someones dieting, but does not work on it's own to burn fat IMO.

Back