chris250 - No internet right now

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Hey guys,
Just to let you all know, Sarah and I moved earlier this week, and I dont have internet hooked up at the house just yet..So emails and Pm's will be late coming back to ya, on your questions and whatnot...But by the middle of the week, I should have internet back again and be on the boards again...

thanks for understanding

chris250

Good luck with the move bro. I HATE moving. It's not until I have to box everything up that I realize how much pointless crap I actually own. Maybe it's just me....

Hey guys,
Just to let you all know, Sarah and I moved earlier this week, and I dont have internet hooked up at the house just yet..So emails and Pm's will be late coming back to ya, on your questions and whatnot...But by the middle of the week, I should have internet back again and be on the boards again...

thanks for understanding

chris250

GOD I hate moving! Good luck with it all though bro and thnx for updating us on ur status, itsd appreciated my man!

i dont have internet either...good thing my neighbors have an unsecured wireless network.

Cheaper too. LOL. I am moving in three weeks myself. I have been painting all weekend and it SUCKS. Good luck on the move.

well the move is totally over now, we got everthing moved in two days..No internet yet, but I got free cable from the previous owners...LOL !!! Im going to try to get my internet wireless company to come over in the next day or so...and get me some internet...Man I cant stand not having internet...It's driving me crazy...!!! What did we do before internet ...??? LOL !!!

Back