Christmas

little guy

What do you think christmas cost you?

I have no family, my wife has 6 brothers and all have kids plus our own kids. My wife has aunts, uncles that she buys for.

would like to know what people spend total?

no idea what we spend brutha, im afraid to add it all up or even round about it! lol

My wife and I don't buy each other anything since we just go out and buy each other gifts anyway or buy it ourselves. Plus my bday is in December and hers is in January. This year we bought Nintendo DS for each kid and a few pairs of pants so around $300 for them and just small gifts for our nephews and nieces. I'd say und $500 but we start before Thanksgiving.

My wife and I always tell each other not to buy each other stuff, and she usually sticks to it and i wind up buying her something,lol, she gets pissed, or atleast she acts like it, but i know she loves it! However she sticks to the not buying me shit,lol, which pisses me off even though i tell her not to every year,lmao, is that wrong,lol, just playing i dont get mad,:disgust::rolleyes:

My wife and I always tell each other not to buy each other stuff, and she usually sticks to it and i wind up buying her something,lol, she gets pissed, or atleast she acts like it, but i know she loves it! However she sticks to the not buying me shit,lol, which pisses me off even though i tell her not to every year,lmao, is that wrong,lol, just playing i dont get mad,:disgust::rolleyes:

yeah I did that last year and bought her some sweet Asics and she got pissed. Of course I didn't get anything. A few days ago she said not to get her anything and that she would be mad so I'll be a good husband and listen this time.

I have no idea what I end up spending and I don't really wanna know at the end of the day. I have a rough estimate, but I don't pay attention because I know it'll just piss me off, but upwards of a grand

We use to get cars, dirt bikes, snow mobiles, tvs......just kidding,lol, i didnt get too much as a kid, but those are the things i hoped for as we were poor, literally poor!

now im just po lol

Fuck all that shit man, I'd only spend that if I was a millionaire

Y aand she has 6 brothers who all have kids, xmas sucks here.

I have friends who have big familys and they either only buy for kids or pick names and just buy for one with a buget in place fore that person.

I remember the days where $200-$300 worth of presents was a lot, but now kids want fucking Iphones, Ipads and things that cost that much alone. It's unreal, my 8 year old nephew has an Iphone, Ipad, Xbox, PS3 and other shit, I'd like to smack my sister for that

We use to get cars, dirt bikes, snow mobiles, tvs......just kidding,lol, i didnt get too much as a kid, but those are the things i hoped for as we were poor, literally poor!

now im just po lol

My first car was 500.00 1975 olds cutless. My daughter first car was a 2009 audi A4 convertable. Can i get a Thanks You dad..nope

After reading this thread, i really would like to know what people spend, but im sure some are to embarresed to admit how much they can afford and some embarrsed at how little they can afford, i wish it was just all about family and not fucking buying shit you dont need

I remember the days where $200-$300 worth of presents was a lot, but now kids want fucking Iphones, Ipads and things that cost that much alone. It's unreal, my 8 year old nephew has an Iphone, Ipad, Xbox, PS3 and other shit, I'd like to smack my sister for that

Ya times fucken change, kids dont play like we did. we be happy with a string and a tree

Back