Clean liver---- less fat

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Wow I can't believe that I am finally noticing a difference from adding 1 thing really.
I know a ton of people already take stuff like this, but I finally got NAC a couple weeks ago and I am already able to tell it's helping

How much are you taking? I have never taken it although it looks promising for many things.

How much are you taking? I have never taken it although it looks promising for many things.

500mg a day, it's def working. I have been doing cardio 95% of the time after I workout, but only working out 3 days a week, and I am really noticing a difference this week, which is week 2 NAC, week 6-8 ish with cardio

NAC is good stuff; also replace bottled water with BLK water - it's black tinted but contains fulvic acids that detoxify your intestines and liver from heavy metals...
Niacin, but NOT the no-flush one helps too - the flush is how your body removes toxins through your pores!
Acidophilus for clean intestines, and a decent amount of fiber is always good!

500mg a day, it's def working. I have been doing cardio 95% of the time after I workout, but only working out 3 days a week, and I am really noticing a difference this week, which is week 2 NAC, week 6-8 ish with cardio

Cool, may have to add some in. Thanks

I am going to get some NAC. I am going to try TUDCA (stronger then NAC) as well because I have a history of choleostasis, and TUDCA is said to reverse it. If you are running orals, use one or the other to keep your liver healthy.

I am going to get some NAC. I am going to try TUDCA (stronger then NAC) as well because I have a history of choleostasis, and TUDCA is said to reverse it. If you are running orals, use one or the other to keep your liver healthy.
Where could one purchase this product online?

(NAC) N-acetylcysteine.

Here's my daily. On cycle 2400 mg/daily. Off cycle 1800 mg/daily.

If your running "orals" ON cycle here's a good path to go.

(NAC) 2400mg/day
(Coenzyme Q10) 200mg/day
(Fish Oil/w Vitamin E ) (combined) 2500mg oil,800mg EPA,600mg DHA
(Omega -3 Gems)
(Vitamin D3) 2000-5000 /min 2000
(Zinc 50mg's /day

You can get all this on Amazon, I get the 900mg (Nac)

Just a thought ...............AnalogMan

(N-acetyl-cysteine) It has been used for years to help treat "asthma" and lung disease and to treat prolong threatening liver failure from Tylenol overdose.. Even to this day,(NAC) is "still" even given to prevent kidney damage from dyes used during x-ray studies. Good Stuff Folks....

Last edited:
Do a google search, and you will several companies selling raw powders for NAC and TUDCA. Used to be almost impossible to find. The theory was that big pharma was buying it all up. However, I see it for sale all over the place now. Try Amazon.

UPDATE:
Between the NAC and Yohombine I started getting a jacked up stomach, this happen to anyone else?
Not a surprise that something that works for me gives me shit sides literally

Is there any positive proof that liver tabs also help cleanse the liver?

There is no such thing as a liver cleanse as it repairs itself, there is however proof that it helps in the process of preventing fatty liver, or helping reverse it as well as poisoning from acetaminophen

Back