Clen questions

tatzoo

Banana
So Im thinking of running some clen to help kill my small spare tire around my waist/belly/love handles...I've never had it or done it before...Im going to run it with my next cycle which is 500mgs test e a week and 60mgs of dbol a day.

thoughts?

Love the shit! Not getting alot of good P.R. lately though (linked to heart problems). Its the only fat burner Ive ever used , besides natural stuff like grapefruit,hot peppers, etc. I always feel it targets my midsection, like the fat is melting off that 1 area.

Try the new injectable form Icyplex, it combines Yohimbine with clen too. You just gotta follow protocol and not take too much too fast or it's like being on crack times ten thousand lol but it works well, it's not a miracle, diet and cardio are numero uno but it does help with spot reducing (i'm using it on my butt, and hips and stomach and it's been 3 weeks I've been on it and I have less muffin top and I can start to see my iliac crest on my stomach/abs). It's much more powerful injected IM in my opinion. Never got those same results with oral clen.

Try the new injectable form Icyplex, it combines Yohimbine with clen too. You just gotta follow protocol and not take too much too fast or it's like being on crack times ten thousand lol but it works well, it's not a miracle, diet and cardio are numero uno but it does help with spot reducing (i'm using it on my butt, and hips and stomach and it's been 3 weeks I've been on it and I have less muffin top and I can start to see my iliac crest on my stomach/abs). It's much more powerful injected IM in my opinion. Never got those same results with oral clen.

Oh man... that sounds awesome! I don't want to take anything that isn't oral though. My body holds onto hip/thigh/booty fat like it's it's gxddamn job. :(

Oh man... that sounds awesome! I don't want to take anything that isn't oral though. My body holds onto hip/thigh/booty fat like it's it's gxddamn job. :(
Ditto here sistah! Although for some reason it's been my boobs more so than anything, they went up to DD! And I do NOT like it! My booty is so freaking ghetto. No matter how lean I get I still keep fat on it. I have to pose a certain way so it looks better.

Thanks for the replys...but how do you think it will work with running an AAS cycle too?
Oh it's totally common to combine clen with aas. All the cool kids do it lol. Go for it. It helps keep your gains lean, or if you're cutting it just helps that much more with whatever type of cutting aas you're using. Gives you energy and is a great appetite suppressant too. I NEVER want junk when I'm on clen or any other stimulant but esp. clen. Didn't take it today and guess what? Had a bag of peanut M and M's! But if I take my clen in the morning, I can walk past the candy aisle and not look twice.

Ive seen alot of people use clen first hand and it works great but I would highly recommend starting even as low as 20-40mcg's at a time to see how it effects you then work your way up from there. It hits different people in different ways. First time I used it I got so fucking hot that I had the air in my house turned down to 50 degrees and layed in front of box fan for about an hour and my hands were shaking so bad you would have thought I had parkinsons disease! Not telling ya this to scare ya away from it but to give ya better advice than I had many years ago when I first used it. Some people have a very high tolerance and others like myself do not. I have used it many times since with great results but I had to find the right dosage.

Ive seen alot of people use clen first hand and it works great but I would highly recommend starting even as low as 20-40mcg's at a time to see how it effects you then work your way up from there. It hits different people in different ways. First time I used it I got so fucking hot that I had the air in my house turned down to 50 degrees and layed in front of box fan for about an hour and my hands were shaking so bad you would have thought I had parkinsons disease! Not telling ya this to scare ya away from it but to give ya better advice than I had many years ago when I first used it. Some people have a very high tolerance and others like myself do not. I have used it many times since with great results but I had to find the right dosage.

Thanks for the heads up....I was thinking the same thing...start at 20 and see how it goes...

Jrtlover get banned?

I ordered the 40mcg tablets....so I figured I would start with a half and work up to a whole tablet

Im still not sure if I should run clen while on 500mg of test e a week and 50-60mgs of dbol a day?....

I ordered the 40mcg tablets....so I figured I would start with a half and work up to a whole tablet

Im still not sure if I should run clen while on 500mg of test e a week and 50-60mgs of dbol a day?....

no reason not to. The dbol will bloat you a little most likely depending on diet. Im on 800mg's of test right now and working clen in every other 2 weeks and love it. Weight is staying close to the same and losing bodyfat slowly.

id stick with it too brother... the eth and dbol will bloat you out so some added extra help to keep the weight down would help

no reason not to. The dbol will bloat you a little most likely depending on diet. Im on 800mg's of test right now and working clen in every other 2 weeks and love it. Weight is staying close to the same and losing bodyfat slowly.

id stick with it too brother... the eth and dbol will bloat you out so some added extra help to keep the weight down would help

Thanks guys, thats exactly what I was looking for....Im looking forward to starting and hitting the gym with NukNuk...

Back