clenbuteral

Sammy421

clenbuteral taste n color

im taking clen right now...the liquid form idk if its real or not...what color is it and wat does it taste like bc mines clear like water n barely has any taste n smell just a little bit but nothing to make a face when drinking it...its a 100mcg/ml 60 ml vial and i think its by Innovative Reasearch...the funny part tho is my friend said to take 1.5 ml a day n from wat i read thats wayyy to much so idk im confused....any thoughts

Last edited:
bro get urself some Aqua-Burn from www.teamextrememuscles.com and I promise you will not be asking if its real clen or not! They are our newest sponsor and u can run a search on our site under (aqua-burn) and see its as good as it gets!

You need to start with 20mcg. then the next day 40mcg, then 60mcg, then 80, and go up to 100 or 120, I only go up to 100mcg, then taper back down and end at 2 weeks. Some guys do 3 days on 3 days off. Also ive heard Innovative research is legit so it should be real.

yea thats wat i read too..20 mcgs to start n going up like the way u said it....thats exactly why im confused ive been on it for 4 days and my friend who took it also says to take 1.5 ml's a day..1.5 mls compared to 20 mcg is alottt more..but i listened to him and thats wat ive been doing...i no its only been like 4 days but all ive gotten is the shakes basicaly but thats about it

yea thats wat i read too..20 mcgs to start n going up like the way u said it....thats exactly why im confused ive been on it for 4 days and my friend who took it also says to take 1.5 ml's a day..1.5 mls compared to 20 mcg is alottt more..but i listened to him and thats wat ive been doing...i no its only been like 4 days but all ive gotten is the shakes basicaly but thats about it

well what are you looking for it to do bro or expect from it?

ive read up on it and done research i no the first 2 weeks on u see the most effects as in weight loss and fat from muscle...what im just confused is why im taking so much when its supposed to be 20 mcgs to start so what im thinking is it might not be real clen or really runned down clen becuase it has no taste really and is clear like water

ive read up on it and done research i no the first 2 weeks on u see the most effects as in weight loss and fat from muscle...what im just confused is why im taking so much when its supposed to be 20 mcgs to start so what im thinking is it might not be real clen or really runned down clen becuase it has no taste really and is clear like water

Your buddy didnt sell it to you did he? He might of put water in it and sold it to you.. Always make sure its sealed before you buy it

The shakes means its working.. Dont expect to get ripped in 2 weeks either.. everything takes time, just stick with it and make sure your diet is right

yea its the liquid one and there was no seal as in like u would open a new bottle of water but i doubt he'd put water in it since i trust him n he actually wants to buy it back from me lol

Last edited:
hahahah ck ive been waiting for u to reply to this lol yea 1.5 ml a day hardly shakn or anything idk man maybe its just me but hopefuly it works for u

Last edited:
I have takin innovatives t3 and clen and they are very good. I never exceeded 80mcgs of there clen and it gave me shakes so bad and headaches but thats just clen for you. but I lost alot of fat and body temp up when runnin both like should be. So yes, g2g. Their clen is clear not much of a taste not great by any means but not bad. Theirs came in dark bottle with purple label. But anyway BUMP on Aqua BURN and TEAM EXTREME!

enough with the Innoavtive, we have superior sponsors as well! if it werent for our sponsors we couldnt afford to be here going on 10 years this december

Back