College football???

Yes rippedchef your a goddamn genius, there is a new era in Columbus and it is headed by a proven winner in Jim Tressel, I am from Ohio and I am certainly not a fairweather fan, been threw it all, Tressel is building somthing special here, you can just feel it. All the haters keep haten, just win baby, just win!

No one said they dont deserve to be there, all I said is that it will be a boring title game, specially if its a Miami/Ohio State matchup..Miami will break one off in Ohio States ass !!!
Like they did last year to Nebraska..
The only way for Ohio State to get respect is to beat Miami, and that will never happen...Ever ! Not in your lifetime or mine..

Gator
buff69 said:

Ohio State keeps finding ways to win, be it luck or pulling shit out of there asses. They get the W no matter how bad everyone thinks they are and thats what counts. Maybe they should have lost the last 2 weeks but they didnt. What will it take for the BUCKEYES to get some respect? They are the only team with a 12-0 record and that has to account for something. After they stomp Michigan and play for the title will you think they good then?..............GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!:D

Miami just has too much pure speed.. not that i couldn't chase a couple of those guys down LOL.. but Ohio's backs can't

Hey Dwalt-I lived in kalamazoo michigan for 7years-7 long dry John Cooper years and heard all the junk,crap and whining excuses-guess I have some resentment issues!!-Oh well-it all comes down to Saturday in the shoe!!-GO BUCKS!!

Man I wish I had tickets, probaly just throw some food out with some bros and cuss at the t.v. I haven't been this excited in years, also Miami still may not even make it. We have had one of the toughest schedules, , Washington State, (Pac 10 champs 3 in nation, what about that terrible Texas Tech team we crushed, (I guess Texas and Texas Am are nobodys) they are in the running for the big twelve championship), And I guess we are running threw a weak division, that would be correct accept for one thing and that is you are completely full of shit. 3 teams in the top 10, 2 in the top 5, and 4 in the top 15, just the facts.

Saturday will be like an early Christmas present when the Buckeyes smash the shit out of Michigan!!! GO BUCKEYES!!!!

dwalt said:
Man I wish I had tickets, probaly just throw some food out with some bros and cuss at the t.v. I haven't been this excited in years, also Miami still may not even make it. We have had one of the toughest schedules, , Washington State, (Pac 10 champs 3 in nation, what about that terrible Texas Tech team we crushed, (I guess Texas and Texas Am are nobodys) they are in the running for the big twelve championship), And I guess we are running threw a weak division, that would be correct accept for one thing and that is you are completely full of shit. 3 teams in the top 10, 2 in the top 5, and 4 in the top 15, just the facts.

Your a genuis bro:D Ohio state all the way!!!

I am a canes fan, but those guys need to get thier shit together...If they play like they did a couple a weeks ago..Canes will win it all
GO CANES!!!

ah yes jshoty-I knew it was only a matter of time until we heard from a wolverine-I guess you gotta cheer for somebody-got that big new stadium and no team at Western!!-where you gonna watch the game??-Waldos?-Up and Under??-Wayside??

Last edited:
Back