Cologne??

1- Armani Code (good at night, dont use a lot maybe 2 sprays, and use it sparingly around the same chic cuz this shit smelllssss delicious and u dont wanna overuse it) Not a good summer fragrance during the day.
2- Ralph Lauren Romance/Polo Black- both good in winter and at night similar in scent, not fruity, not flower, just straight sexiness to get the bitches flockin. I own Romance and used it and everytime it went over well ;-)...polo black is real nice too i dont own it but def wanna buy it...If ure dressin up or something, go with one of these 2.
3- Perry Ellis Man- comes in an orange bottle, good for a CASUAL evening or during the day in summer/fall. Honestly, haven't met a female who Does not like it.
4- Clean, Men- Goood stuff. Supposed to replicate how fresh u smell (and CLEAN) when u get out of the shower...it just smells better though, really. Only need 1 to 2 sprays, you can wear this annnyyy time although it is light so it smells good during summer and spring but can definitely be worn for an evening out. Hard to find usually only at Sax or Nordstroms. If u know ure guna bone a chic or lay down and simply be near one, put it on after u get outta ure shower squirt ure body or sompin and the bitch will go nuts like i said dont over do it. Very soapy, clean smell.
5- Aqua di gio- ladies like it, but too many dudes use it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back