Colon Cleanse

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I dont know why. But my stomach started expanding, I stopped pooping and my waist line went up 2 sizes. The only thing i can think of, I stopped my cycle 4+ months ago and im shut down.... so maybe i cant digest food very well??? Or maybe i just cant consume the same amount of food.

Regardless, i started this. Spent the whole night shitting.- thank god i was alone.

I do feel better today.... Thinking about adding this to my normal supplement routine.

i stopped. bad idea cause i have lean ground beef almost every day.

I've started back up again on those as well.

yeah, bromelain from pineapple can aid in protein digestion. Its weird that it happened all of a sudden. Almost sounds like an impaction. What colon cleanse did you use?

Its called super colon cleanse. Its made by health plus. I bought it at powerhouse.

It is weird. my diet is pretty much the same as its been for the past year. I've added a cup of spinach and started having a subway sandwich about 2x per week with flat bread. But thats about the only change in my diet.

I really think it has to be something to do with being shut down. Im not positive that i am shut down, i should be, i've cycled for about 8 years. But around 4 months off i got hit with this.

I've been shitting all morning as well. Its loose... (sorry). but im almost wondering if its just running right through me now. anyways, it recommends using it for 10 days. Im hoping the worst is over.

I finally feel ready to leave the house. I was serioulsy shitting non stop since about 3am.

you know whats crazy??? the odor is completely gone! my shit doesnt stink!! haa haa!!

Can I ask why you didnt use enzymes because of the lean ground beef? I use enzymes Vitamin Shoppe Brand 2 pills per meal and I eat 6 meals a day and its helped me alot. I used to destroy a toilet and thank the inventor of the plunger

just ran out and never picked it back up. I guess it was one of my supplements that i take that i just don't 100% believe in.

ok. I just started taking them. So far I like them. I just bought the cheapest stuff so if it didnt work I was not out much.

you know whats crazy??? the odor is completely gone! my shit doesnt stink!! haa haa!!

believe it or not, for a person in good health that eats correctly...you should drop a deuce 12inches or longer, its shouldnt float, and be free of any real smell...

thats what ive been told by many expert drs....hmmm..fucked up huh...and paul chek believes that too...

believe it or not, for a person in good health that eats correctly...you should drop a deuce 12inches or longer, its shouldnt float, and be free of any real smell...

thats what ive been told by many expert drs....hmmm..fucked up huh...and paul chek believes that too...

well then im good to go.. :bber:

lmao, that makes me feel better, cause here lately i been breaking some big Prs:angry:

So, im on day 3. Im not getting hit so much with instant bathroom runs. My shit still doesn't stink. Unfortunately, its still liquid. I might stop in a couple days and see if i can get a solid poop going....then start up again. Im making some big modifications to my diet as well. I was getting way to much fat in my diet and i think that might be why i was getting loose stool.

I do have to say though. I feel great! Like very positive all of a sudden... and more energy. I know this sounds like b.s. but Fuck... im serious!!

bEFORE GI PROCEDURES, WE USE 15-20MG BISACODYL TABS. TAKE 15-20MG THEN 15-20MG 4HRS LATER. aLSO, YOU CAN USE 300ML MAGNESIUM CITRATE (CHILLED). iF YOU HAVE A FREE DAY AND YOU DO THIS, i PROMISE TOTAL COLON CLEANSE. tHESE ARE BOTH OVER THE COUNTER AT A PHARMACY. THE COLON CLEANSE PROGRAMS ARE GREAT FOR GETTING YOUR MONEY. HOPE THAT HELPS. i DO IT ONCE PER YEAR AND i SWEAR I CAN JUMP HIGHER AFTERWARDS, LOL

Im quitting this for right now. Cause its just running right through me. Im going to wait till i start pooping normal, like something solid... then ill pick it up again.

lol... no idea. I feel like i gave birth last night.... so 10lbs maybe?

LMAO!!! i just take a chocalate old lady laxative.

good bro of mine gets his colon cleansed before starting every cycle, to clean his guts out. he says its good for the body, so all the clean food gets absorbed better?......i fuckn guess sheesh!!

i aint about to have some dude stick a tub in my butt and wash my guts.
laxative works for me.

Back