the dude in the last photo is most impressive changes to me, the one that has paper saying 200k transform, cause the other dudes all have muscle under their fat, not that its easy to lose that fat and get ripped but its a different story when you look like Bone Love in that last photo and put on actual muscle to that degree, not that he is muscularly jacked, but he started out looking like he just got out of a concentration camp

the dude in the last photo is most impressive changes to me, the one that has paper saying 200k transform, cause the other dudes all have muscle under their fat, not that its easy to lose that fat and get ripped but its a different story when you look like Bone Love in that last photo and put on actual muscle to that degree, not that he is muscularly jacked, but he started out looking like he just got out of a concentration camp
he entered a contest on a certain well known body building forum and wanted my help..

yea, kid was a beast.. ate and did as i exactly said..
those are the people who get the most out of my coaching.. be a fucking robot... its ok to ask questions and understand the process.. but do as told.. its that simple

you provide the will power, let me worry about everything else

Back