Controlling estrogen while on TRT

How much does it cost you?

If you go to privatemdlabs and sign up for their newsletter, every month they will send you a new coupon code for 10% off that is good for 3 uses. This makes the price of a hormone panel for females (men can use it too) about $58 or so.

It is easier to show then tell.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Labs 03-19-15-1.jpg
    Labs 03-19-15-1.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 43
  • Labs 03-19-15-2.jpg
    Labs 03-19-15-2.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 44
I was thinking of getting labs done and I have a question about yours. Do they only measure your test levels to a certain point? It looks like yours says more than 1500. They don't give you the exact number, is that the norm?

Nevermind, I checked out the Website and it looks like you have to pay more for the panels with test totals.

You can help control aromatization by increasing the frequency of your TRT shots. An example could be if you dose your test at 150mg once weekly then 3 doses of 50mg would be even better. Now if you can dose 20mg test ed using slin pins that could even eliminate the need for any AI when on TRT. Although for some AI's are a must and I would always recommend Exemestane (Aromasin) then Anastrozole (Arimidex). Exemestane is slightly more lipid friendly so thats why it is first. You want your estrogen in range for optimal libido, well being, strength etc. Most people use far too much AI and that can cause even more issues. I would recommend 5mg exemestane ed to start and see how that treats you. Get a blood test after 1 month or so and make changes if needed.

Back