Coverting Pellets to Powder

you can dose it more accuratly and its a purer product. I still would like to know if the heet strips the ester off the tren though.

my chemistry professor says yes but of course i used a different example.
It does with the other strong hydrogen bonded ones so I would assume it does with that as well.

very cool, I used it at 100mg eod like that and had no problems with it. Right now im using it at 75mg ed and waiting for it to fully kick in, but if that true it would be equvilant to about 90mg ed of tren acetate.

So will converting to powder first make it necessary for ED injections? If that's the case then doing the regular conversion would be better for EOD injections then right?

Also I've heard that Fina can give you some weird dreams, constant sweating, fat loss, Fina dick, and that it can be terribly hard on the hairline. At 75mg EOD what can I expect in terms of these things?

I'd like to hear about any experiences with Fina only cycles that any of you have had.

If converting to powder strips away the ester then ED injections should be better then EOD but like I said I did 100mg EOD like that and the fina worked just as I expected (I have used fina several times before that)

I have never had weird dreams from any AAS, maybe slightly more agressive but just slightly. Yes to constant sweating, yes to fat loss, never had fina dick, no hair loss problems in my family. 75mg EOD is rather light so I wouldnt expect to much sides, for me maybe a little sweating and a little fat loss but nothing major.

I have never done a fina only cycle, not to many people have as test is almost always the base of a cycle.

I noticed some online sites that sell finaplex.

What is the law on finaplex since its for cattle. I dont have cattle, but I might have some in the future..... Will I get in trouble if I order the powder, or pelets online???

Back