Crazy shit from my old training partner...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
My old training partner has decided to entirely quit lifting. He's lost a bunch of weight already from dieting down, but now he's decided he wants to be small because he can get more ass than when he's bigger. I don't know how tall he is (maybe 6'3") and he weighed 300+ at one point and the last time I've seen him he weighed around 235. What is going on with this world?

my gf always says "the power of the pussy" makes a man do crazy stupid shit. so dont act like you never done something stupid for pussy

i know as a friend you probably would like to see him stick around but who really knows what all he has going on. maybe he has been big his entire life and found a way to get the body he has always wanted.

He's a piece of shit lol. He's always gotten ass. He had a panic attack from taking too much of a fat burner and hasn't been right since. I think it messed with his head a lot. He also kicked his gf out a while back and he's trying to get her back so like you said, it's hard to tell what's really going on in his damn head anymore.

Yeah, hard to tell about those things. Panic attacks can really mess with a persons head, maybe he had that life changing event, where he thought he was going to die. Now he's cutting back because he got his nerves rattled. Or maybe he's just chasing ass. You'll find out in the long run, he'll be back.

6'3" and 235 is stall a very large man. Especially if he's trim with a small waste.

Didnt Arnold compete at around 220?

People change that's for sure. I have a buddy that has decided the triathlons are the new thing. Hes 5'8" and under 150 pounds now. He's lost over 40 pounds. I think he's nuts.

Nothine wrong with being 6'3" at 235 lbs. I had a friend who quit for the same reason. He kept training though and was smaller but ripped.

I got a good friend that was my idol in HS. He was also my college room mate. He was over 300lbs at 6'0 and lean. He was a top level national competitor and just didnt want to do it anymore. He can't be more than 215, but he's crazy freakish shredded and he can do anything now. Crossfit, Tough Mudder, he even does half marathons.
He still trains 4 days a week though... His goals just changed.

I haven't seen him in a few weeks now, but I know if he gets to a lean 220 or so he'd look close to 250 with his build. I just can't imagine not training anymore, I was miserable when I broke my arm and couldn't train for nearly 6 months. I actually started lifting again while I still had my brace on because I couldn't take it anymore

I haven't seen him in a few weeks now, but I know if he gets to a lean 220 or so he'd look close to 250 with his build. I just can't imagine not training anymore, I was miserable when I broke my arm and couldn't train for nearly 6 months. I actually started lifting again while I still had my brace on because I couldn't take it anymore

Oh..... not training at all.... No... That's no good. I don't know how I missed that. Maybe because of my towering 5'9 stature, but I've never thought that my build worked against me. Quite the opposite. It did the talking until I learned to

I got a good friend that was my idol in HS. He was also my college room mate. He was over 300lbs at 6'0 and lean. He was a top level national competitor and just didnt want to do it anymore. He can't be more than 215, but he's crazy freakish shredded and he can do anything now. Crossfit, Tough Mudder, he even does half marathons.
He still trains 4 days a week though... His goals just changed.

I saw him at your wedding a couple years ago and he looked like a different person. He looked great.

I've had panic attacks while I'm on clen, I just use it as an extra intense cardio session LOL! I can relate somewhat to your friend, I'll bulk up to like 250 and my abs start fad away and I then I'll want to drop back down to 235-30 because I feel fat especially if it's summer time and I'm going to be shirtless LOL! I have been better lately though, just saying fuck it and staying with higher body fat in hopes of gaining more muscle.

Last edited:
Panic attacks are some scary shit...I've had them and you think your dying...wouldn't wish those on my worst enemy...well maybe my worst enemy lol

Panic attacks are some scary shit...I've had them and you think your dying...wouldn't wish those on my worst enemy...well maybe my worst enemy lol

I had a full blown panic attack a few weeks ago for the first time and it was terrible. I thought I was dying and was actually ok with it. That is the scariest part of it. My buddy called 911 when he had his and I just figured if I wass dying I'd die in my recliner. I've always said I'm not scared of death, but that fully confirmed it to myself which in some way is demented and a bit disturbing

yea ive gone to the emergency room a couple times for panic attacks I have stripped butt naked in the waiting room cuz I couldnt breathe and was sweating profusely

My panic attack was caused from smoking weed for the first time in 7 years and smoking a little too much. Needless to say I'm not doing that again until it's legal here lol

years of drinking and drugging mainly from my anxiety/fears. when I got back into the real world I had to face things without being high which caused more severe panic attacks than I had ever experienced

I have had plenty of minor panic attacks (heavy breathing, slightly elevated heart rate, sweating) but I've never thought I was dying until this last one. I think my anxiety is related to years of being on the wrong side of Johnny Law and always looking over my back. Glad those dayd are long gone, but I still have small ones on ocassions

I just had one last night. I knew it was coming, but it just kept getting worse. An Attivan got ride of it, but damn, panic attacks are the worst thing ever

Back