Cutting Gyno

WhyCantIGetHuge

what works best for you?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I would like to know that one myself. Probably the only surefire way is surgery. I'm gonna apply icyplex to the area and see what it does.

nolvadex works best for me. But thats me. Contest prep its arimidex and proviron

im not talking about a lot, i just got a little on my chest and am trying to burn it off..
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i wouldnt say its possible to "burn" it off

if your worring about the way your chest looks due to some tissue built up try just running
nolva at a low dose to keep the senstivity down and try to fill in the bottom of your chest morethan your upper, make the illusiion
work for you. i like low flies and angle grip flatg bench

I used to have a little bit. I injected PGF2A into it for a while now you can't see anything even when I'm in contest shape

where do you get?

I got it years ago from a guy I no longer deal with. It wasn't very expensive. According to the literature, prostaglandins are possibly the most anabolic elements in the human body. In Vitro they literally destroyed fat cells that they came into contact with. Depending on how close you inject to the intestine determines how explosive the diarhea will be. I don't remember what I was taking but I started getting some gyno. I shot the PGF right into it a few times and all the swelling and pain vanished. Never had a problem with gyno since.

I got it years ago from a guy I no longer deal with. It wasn't very expensive. According to the literature, prostaglandins are possibly the most anabolic elements in the human body. In Vitro they literally destroyed fat cells that they came into contact with. Depending on how close you inject to the intestine determines how explosive the diarhea will be. I don't remember what I was taking but I started getting some gyno. I shot the PGF right into it a few times and all the swelling and pain vanished. Never had a problem with gyno since.
that's some badass stuff!!

Back