Cycle Critique - Been out of the AAS for a decade.

Chris288

Just like the title says haven't juiced in 10 years (39) now and just wanted you guys to take a quick peek for me to make sure I am in today's game correctly.

Looking to support one of our sponsors here and wanted to know if this was overkill or a great way to go with my expectations of my cycle :)

I like keeping it simple and basic. Looking to shed 25+ of fat and gain a little muscle along the way..trying to keep it simple

Weeks 1-10 500 or 750 of Test E - trying to decide if I need 750.
Weeks 1-2 200Mg EOD of Test Prop to kick start.
Weeks 4-10 var at 20-30mg day. - shit is pricy but figured it would help, just not sure if that dose is effective. Thoughts?
Weeks 2-9 Proviron at 25mg day. Makes the cycle more effective. Some fat loss.
Weeks 1-10 arimidex at .5mg daily split in EOD at 1mg pill- or should I split the pill up and do it daily?
Weeks 11 and week 13 HCG two shots at 5000 iu
Weeks 12-15 clomid at 100mg,daily first week, 50, then 25 day last week.
Weeks 1-15 durastride (sp) stronger than propecia as it inhibits both 5-alpha in the scalp and prostate- I am prone to MPB bad and this has prevented me from certain compounds to use. Also helping with prostate issues as well. I hope it will not inhibit my gains. Also using Nizoral 2%.
Weeks 5-11 T3 25mcg up to 50mcg. Fat burn.

2500 calories a day 350P, 100-125C, 60-75F. Diet 6.5 days Sunday cheat.
Cardio 30min AM- weights 1hour daily PM both 6 days a week Sunday off.

5ft 10 - 230 now at 23% BF - goal of 205 pounds under 15%

My questions are the Test E dose 500 or 750, the Var at 20mg or 30mg I just can't afford more. Is it worth it for my goals.
I thought of a little DBol instead of Var, just never cut on it at 30mg a day. It's damn cheaper. Or should I just run Test at 750 and say the hell with it?

Thanks for the help here. Any suggestions are appreciated. I want to maximize gains, minimize sides, and don't wanna fuck up and waste. Prolly not planning anything else till 2016 maybe.

What do u guys think?

Honestly just my opinion bro, others might say diffrent.
I would cycle trenbolone acetate and Winstrol together.
Use pramipexole for tren sides and sex drive.
100mg every day of each. Or
2cc tren eod
50mg winstrol everyday
more affordable and give you the results you want.

If you get a little ballzee, throw 50mg T3 in with some clenbuterol or ECA. Cheap and effective.

Last edited:
Again my opinion and my expirience, with diet.
you don't have to eat so much protien.
Eat entirely clean complex carbs only.
eggs and fish for protien sources.

Your diet would be better switching protien and carbs around.
300-350 carbs
200g protien
fats.....don't worry about um. Eat for breakfast and last meal of the day. So doesn't slow digestion during g the days and after work outs.
Eating more carbs wI'll bring out veins faster and keep muscles fuller. With tren will cause you more fat lose with calorie restrictions and cardio, keeps body sweating constantly. Drink gallon water or two every day.
that's what I would do low buget wise. Packs of fish 5-10bones and case of eggs are cheap 10 bones. Oat meal and sweet potatos or brown rice is cheap. Water super cheap (free)

500mg/wk test enan for 10-12 weeks
aromasin if u can get it or adex if u can't as an AI

that's simple, basic and effective

eat at the macros u listed and you'll lose fat + gain muscle

that's all u need imo, prop + var + t3 an unnecessary expense at this stage, save it for when trying to get from 12 to 7% later if so desired

If you can handle Tren a it will greatly increase fat loss. I also like adding in MC igf at 80 mcg a day and I also agree with Bigz on the protein being a little high but you have to do what works for your body that's the key to it all everyone is different. Good Luck Brother

I would say keep the test @ 500. Run the prop for 3 weeks not 2 but if you can't afford var don't run it. If you can then run it around 70-80 mg. don't run dbol. Have you thought about tbol that is cheap and I would run same as prop from week one. Tbol with proviron will keep you hard as a rock.

Or or as other have said prop tren a will definitely give you results. Just don't forget cardio on tren is hard work.

Thank both you guys for the help. Just saved me a lot of cash LOL Does the PCT look ok for recovery?

It depends. I'm not a fan of PCT personally, at all. The meds are harsh, in some cases are designed for people with potentially terminal spreading cancer (e.g. nolva), and not many people like clomid side effects. Do you know what your current pre-cycle test levels are? At 39 especially, you need to know what you're trying to recover back to.

If your current levels are fine, and you know what you need to get back to, I'd run the HCG throughout - say 500iu twice a week. And then the standard PCT you have at the end IF you're planning on taking a long period off.

If they're already low, you can make a decision based on that. Too many guys, especially late 30s (me too!) and onwards try admirably to recover, but don't realise they already have low levels, and/or it's much harder to recover anyway at our age. Bear in mind, PCT meds are HARSH! Pouring things like clomid and nolva down your neck are IMO more risky/damaging than the test inj cycle you're trying to recover from.

Thank both you guys for the help. Just saved me a lot of cash LOL Does the PCT look ok for recovery?

yeah your pct isn't bad brutha! I would wait 3 weeks to start the clomid though instead of 2 weeks like u have it, but all in all everything is ok

Back