Cycle Log Gear from pharmacomstore

Quick update
Weight still the same but muscles are much fuller and harder. I got the flu last week. Was a bit hard to manage but I didn't miss my injections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my testosterone levels checked. This is twice as normal. We have a different system here in France
e504355f08258034bdccbf0b0edcb954.jpg

Today's workout was chest and back. I've been focusing on my lats in the last few weeks. I hope I made a good progress
62ab2338f83cd70718f681603381a94e.png
3e184960b0d47b339a76e25f297b9ac5.png

What's up guys
I own u all an update. I've messed up a bit with the food. The heat, some family problems. The last 2 weeks were awful really. I tried but maybe not hard enough. Here is a pic. To be honest I'm very very happy with the results so far with all the problems I've got recently. But now back on track and all seems good :)
ddab114d80430d053c8e0696792c67e4.png

What's up guys
I own u all an update. I've messed up a bit with the food. The heat, some family problems. The last 2 weeks were awful really. I tried but maybe not hard enough. Here is a pic. To be honest I'm very very happy with the results so far with all the problems I've got recently. But now back on track and all seems good :)
ddab114d80430d053c8e0696792c67e4.png

The sh8t hits the fan sometimes for us all!!!
Life if it didn't have the bad we wouldn't appricate the good!
It's all good stay on track.
I am one who doesn't eat the best.
I eat alot of junk! Lol!
Good stuff! A headache and tired in the heat caffeine and sugar fixes me right up!!!
Get enough food is important and bust but in gym, when u can't be there any stimulation will do the trick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The first pic was at night. Carbs filled up nicely. The other pics are at the gym after training no carbs left in my body lol

Back