Cycle Log

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This ofcourse is just a wish list....So if I was in another country...I would do something like this very soon...

sust 500mg 3 x week
deca 250mg 3 x week
anadrol 50mg ED
hgh 3ius x 2 daily
mc IGF1 40mcg's pre workout days only (into bodypart being trained)
arimadex .5mg 2 x wk
proviron 25mg ED

What do you all think of this...being around 260lbs, decent offseason conditioning...Goal, is to grow, but maintain bodyfat im at now, or go down a percent or two...Probably run this for 8-12 weeks or so, maybe longer if everything feels right. Im also, thinking about giving follisatin a go around. I have been talking to a few guys who have done Follisatin and got great results. He said pumps are unreal, and just sick, sick pump. Cant always finish workout cause pumps so strong. (dont know if that is good or bad...lol) If I cant find a legit source of Follistatin, then I'll stick with some GHRP 2 and CJC1295 for extra pump and fullness. Gonna order some here soon anyway. The results of peptides from a good source can produce some amazing results. More strengh, more fullness, killer pumps, better eating habits. I also like to do insulin on high carb up days. Ill do humalin r 10-15iu's with every carb meal, on a saturday or sunday. When you can just focus on eating all day long.

Diet is very clean...I have learned over the years. that the cleaner you eat the better off you are. So here is what Im eating

meal 1- 10 egg whites , 1/2 cup cream of rice, apple
meal 2- 2 tins of tuna, 1 cup jasmine rice, 15 cashews
meal 3- 8oz. ground sirlon, 1 cup jasmine rice, small salad
meal 4- 20 mins before training take this---- 2 scp ALL IN (by rxwhey.com), then mix in 1/4 gallon water 50 grams of carboslin, with 1-2 scp BCAA n MORE or Amino Infusion. Drink this before and during, and if you can afford to do it all over again post workout.l I normally just double it all up.
meal 5- (asap) 50 grams problend, with some fruit (I like apple sauce, a couple of them)
meal 6- 8oz. ground chicken or turkey, serving of green veges, sum healthy fats (like almonds, mac nut oil, ect)
meal 7- (late night shake) 50 grams problend pre mixed up, set in bathroom. Get up middle night ot use bathroom, and then drink shake. I sometimes will eat 1/2 to 1 cup cottage cheese to if really hungry.

Training is a mix of yates, DC, some mountaindog....but for the most part. Im keep the volume lower than normal for now. I want to focus on strengh and muscle. I noticed when I did straight mountaindog training, with lighter weights, but with the other intensity tech. I did lose some power strengh on certain movements. But, I felt like I grew in certain area's to. So this time, Im going to focus on more Yates style, but with super good form. More volume than yates, but not so much like moutaindog would do...Ill keep update this later as we get going into more....

Looks solid to me brutha! Kind of a short cycle in my opinion but looks real good especially the Hgh and igf! I don't remember you ever doing that much hgh so I'm curious to hear and see your results

Looks solid to me brutha! Kind of a short cycle in my opinion but looks real good especially the Hgh and igf! I don't remember you ever doing that much hgh so I'm curious to hear and see your results

Presser,

the lengh just depends on what show im going to do..If I wait longer to compete in the fall, then ofcourse ill run it longer..but yeah, im sure Ill go atleast 12 weeks on this cycle...might change a few things up as I go along...

Back