Danabol 50 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsfkmm

Hello all I'm new to using d Bol 50 what have u guys found out being the best way to use it. Like how long b4 should I take a half a pill and them how long after and how long has it taken a notice to see a diff. And what am I suppose to feel when I take it and would that stuff called RAW from gnc a good thing to take with the danabol 50

what are u supposed to feel??..when i take it i usualy get a tingle in my stomach that spreads out my whole body and ends in a huge rush of eurphoric bliss..
MMMMmmm hold on a minute thats E in talking about..

We'll I'm 32 and I seen good reviews on this stuff but couldn't find a whole lot about it cause they use a lot of terms they idk what they mean and I'm looking to get big

Believe what u want just want some advice about this product and also is the RAW stuff from gnc a good stuff to take w the danabol

GNC Beyond RAW is a weight gainer. whats your current weight?

i suggest you do more research and ask many more questions before starting Dianabol. when do you plan on starting? what terms are you having problems with? do you know what cycle support is? how long have you been lifting and whats your current training like?

here is some pretty basic info

The dosage range for Dianabol is typically 20-50 mg/day. Unlike most injectables, little further benefit occurs from going beyond this milligram amount. If wishing more effect, the answer is instead to add another anabolic steroid. My preference is for dosing to be 3-5 times per day, but some prefer to use it only once per day.
Typically, this usage is combined with about 500-1000 mg/week total of injected anabolic steroids.
As with any anabolic steroid cycle, Dianabol usage should be followed with PCT (post-cycle therapy)

I think we are missing a fine point here..if u have never used dbol then 1-I would not go near the strongest dbol on the market 2-buy some 5-10 mg dbol and space 30mg out during the day 3- dont run it on its own 4- do some more research. 5 if raw is a weight gain just say weight gain..there is so much stuff on the market we can not know every brand out there.6-dont buy gnc its crap.7 welcome to MC 8-tell us goals stats history then people can help u make an informed decision. 9- only thing ive felt on dbol is a little flushed when I take a high dose before work out..

Believe what u want just want some advice about this product and also is the RAW stuff from gnc a good stuff to take w the danabol

Well bro I will be the first one to apologize to you if its a real question and not some spam bullshit.! But you were asked about your goals and some info about you and all you said was your 32 and heard dbol is good , and this site unlike most take our members health serious and won't just say take this or take that without knowing some background info above your being 32 years old.

So with that being said if its a legit question I'm truly sorry however it's hard for anyone to tell you how or if you should take dbol without knowing more about you, height weight bf% past cycles, experience, and goals

We'll like I said I'm 32 and weight is 150 and am 5 11 and am looking to get more toned and more muscle. Like how soon after and b4 I suppose to take the half a pill and I've been working out for about 6 months so far and I purchased the 8 week cycle. Also their anything else I can take w this to help boost the results and or help our the recovery time.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll like I said I'm 32 and weight is 150 and am 5 11 and am looking to get more toned and more muscle. Like how soon after and b4 I suppose to take the half a pill and I've been working out for about 6 months so far and I purchased the 8 week cycle. Also their anything else I can take w this to help boost the results and or help our the recovery time.

Also how u guys take it cause I figured on taking half the pill in the am at like 10 and then workin out at 12 and then workin out at 8pm and then taking it again after I'm done working out

50 mg of dbol is going to make u blow u like a balloon..watch your blood pressure as well.no joke..and the half life is 4-6 hours so 10 5 10 would be good..
but if it where me i would NOT be taking 25 mg of dbol 3 times a day..thats heart attack waiting to happen..and if u are not taking test u realy need to split the doses up..more to the point if u have never took dbol before then 25 mg is way way to high..split in in to four and space it out..but just for info u are 150lb and u want to get lean u must be lean as is right..i would do a quick search on dbol and also side effect because i get sides from 30mg and u want to take 50..also i would point out that u are going to gain a lot of water and when u stop u are just going to lose that water and be back where u started..have u looked in to pct.(post cycle therapy)
last thing i would point out is when i used dbol first time i used 5mg 4 times a day with good results food for thought right there... more is not always better..

How long is it good for after u take the pill and I mean I would do 25 mg in the morning and then the other 25 mg at night and what's a good post workout stuff to take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back