DASCA PASSES End of Prohormones

The only thing this does is take the products out of the hands of legitimate tax paying businesses. These politicians are so disgusting stupid... if you don't want people to use something make it illegal... because that worked so well with the Prohibition... stupid fucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
They only do that worth things that actually work. Something works, people benefit from it, they ban it.

They only do that worth things that actually work. Something works, people benefit from it, they ban it.
The elitists must have some little man syndrome issues - if they are that desperate for power, that they have to see everyone weaker - then they must not have any confidence in themselves, otherwise they would allow for a level headed / level grounded fight.
Makes ya wonder.
Then again, in their head, it's just justice because of the "potential dangers for minors", it would be understandable, but then you could apply that to anything!
By that method of thinking, let's just ban all baseball bats too!

Copied from another forum. But, did you know that there are more cow related deaths then from steroids?

Deaths per year according to the CDC
Tobacco = ~435,000
Alcohol = ~75,000
Steroid abuse =.... ~3

Oh but wait......they claim it is so dangerous it accounts for MANY E.R. Visits.....
So they show that the following drugs are the main sources of hospital visits.
1. Alcohol.
2. Cocaine
3. Marijuana
4. and the list goes on......and on.....and on....
42. Aspirin < That one caught my eye.
Guess where Anabolic Steroids falls in for E.R. Visits??
#141 was Acetometophin = aka Tylenol
#142.....Anabolic Steroids....so OTC Tylenol is the cause of more E.R. Visits.
.....and even after Multivitamins

Depression, Convulsions, Anxiety, Heart Attacks, Absese, Vaginal Pains........ I thought they were reading a list of problems with steriods.... This list I just wrote......is from Vitamin C. Peanuts which cause some people to go into Anaphylactic shock and DIE are still legal.....and all they get is a warning.

Side Effects.....People really blow this one out of proportion.
1. Acne
2. Increased hair growth
3. Shrunken testies
4. Lower sperm count
5. Baldness < Does not cause it, but can accelerate it if it's in your genes
6. Gynocomastia (aka B*tch tits) = The only permanent one from ABUSE.

For women.
1. Hair and Acne
2. Menstrual problems
3. Deeper voice
4. Enlarged you know what.... < Some of these are irreversible
However all side effects are REVERSIBLE once you "cycle off" the drug.
Which is basically how you're SUPPOSED to do it anyways.

Last edited:
Dar federal gov.. You listed weed as a schedule 1 drug meaning it has no purpose outside of abuse along w. LSD yet it's legal in a few states... Alcohol is legal too yet anabolics are dangerous to kids? How many times have I driven on aas w. o any problems I dont even get road rage I'm quite calm on aas... So safety is the reason? Really? I agree kids shouldnt juice, but they shouldnt drink either or text n drive... So how bout we cut the bs and they just tell us the real reason to ban anabolics? We should protest like the potheads LMAO.

Dar federal gov.. You listed weed as a schedule 1 drug meaning it has no purpose outside of abuse along w. LSD yet it's legal in a few states... Alcohol is legal too yet anabolics are dangerous to kids? How many times have I driven on aas w. o any problems I dont even get road rage I'm quite calm on aas... So safety is the reason? Really? I agree kids shouldnt juice, but they shouldnt drink either or text n drive... So how bout we cut the bs and they just tell us the real reason to ban anabolics? We should protest like the potheads LMAO.
Exactly, it's all about the person using them, I've went up to 1500 mast prop a week whilst running tren and test E, never got any so called "roid rage" - and these are extremely high doses, if anything , I felt calm on them, calm, but focused and euphoric!
Sure there's the occasional i wanna rip this guys head off for being dumbass in front of me, but....that';s the difference between THINKING AND DOING...

Area 1255 is spot on. This is just another example of a bunch of fucking useless politicians using their power to fucking regulate us into the ground. This is why the black market is alive and well and I love it.

This is going on for a single reason... Politicians need to sponsor and / Co sponsor sensational legislation so they can say that they did something.
Steroids are sensational and emotion runs high due to their use in Sports. It's well known that emotion overcomes reason. For this reason this is a gold mine for Politicians.
Look at what Obama has done to keep his abortion of a law that is Obamacare alive. These are the times we live in.
This is a namesake bill for a couple of dumbass Politicians so that they can stay in Politics and avoid getting a real fucking job...

Yup. .. the same assholes who get high and drink and drive but use their political power to stay out of trouble while doing it.

Presser - now is the time to start using connections......find a bio-geneticist who can code the genes to produce, say, Dbol, and have them inserted in a high-efficiency growth plant - one which has a really leafy structure, not much stem, etc....say, like, I don't know....*tobacco*. Last I heard, they were all OK with the growing of tobacco....so you grow the plant - well, your modified copy of it, anyway, get the proper extract made, and voila - one "plant source extract" which happens to have muscle growth effects. You can even let them take samples and demonstrate the extraction process....it's all legal at that point. (Alternately, just to piss them off, do it to *lettuce*, so you can even just sell it as muscle *food*)

Just a thought :)

Had the same idea years ago to code to THC and have it put into common dandelions.....so you can *really* smoke weed....and technically, legally, since as long as you don't extract it - they haven't yet banned dandelions. (And they spread so well....)

Doctor9

I don't think this hits trest

Not specifically, but the verbage specifically states that they can go after any product that isn't a herbal thing at any time regardless of whether it has been named.. Trestolone will be gone as soon as this passes. I have already consulted with an Assistant State Attorney regarding this..

I don't think this hits trest
​Exactly what TheDude said. It's basically an open ended clause. They can add any substance at any time if they feel it meets the requirements. The only loophole I can think of that may still slip through the cracks is if companies sell products for "research purposes only" and "not for human consumption". Who knows, they might have already covered that too.

people with muscles are breaking the law and must be a crime to be bigger then the "Normal " size person
Americans over weight or skinny lol

- - - Updated - - -

people with muscles are breaking the law and must be a crime to be bigger then the "Normal " size person
Americans over weight or skinny lol

This is going on for a single reason... Politicians need to sponsor and / Co sponsor sensational legislation so they can say that they did something.
Steroids are sensational and emotion runs high due to their use in Sports. It's well known that emotion overcomes reason. For this reason this is a gold mine for Politicians.
Look at what Obama has done to keep his abortion of a law that is Obamacare alive. These are the times we live in.
This is a namesake bill for a couple of dumbass Politicians so that they can stay in Politics and avoid getting a real fucking job...

Yes, and it benefits the lobbyists ($ game/payoffs,bribes) who pass down the suggestions as well as the ones who may be legitimately concerned but yet still have their blinders on.

I can see where Trest powder might be included in the ban. However, what about trest in solution for research purposes?

I can see where Trest powder might be included in the ban. However, what about trest in solution for research purposes?
I was wondering the same thing bro. There might be a loophole there still. I know SARMS have been overlooked in this so far. I'd assume because most of the companies that sell them are research companies and sell them for research only. However, they can add any substance to this law at any time if they feel it meets the requirements.

Back