David Henry Trains Jiu Jitsu

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So my buddy deploys from here and a few weeks after he gets settled in, he sends me an email saying David Henry is deployed with him. My buddy trains Gracie Barra Jits and says so does Henry. Henry told him he's taking 2011 off, but plans to do major damage in 2012. It was good to hear that the USAF totally supports his pro career. Everytime he wants to compete the USAF calls it a permissive TDY, so he doesn't have to take leave. My friend did says that Henry is pissed about losing his Muscletech contract, cuz it was $85k that pretty much disappeared! I sent this info to Aaron Singerman over at RxMuscle and it made the gossip column. Here are a few pics from training.

Rolling on the mat with David Henry.. I would hate to be the guy that had to train with David the day he got the news that he lost his muscletech contact... lol .. 85k that would be something to piss anyone off !!!

That's pretty impressive that he has the flexibility needed for this. Hopefully like Lightsout said he doesn't get pissed one day and he decides to go off the deep end

Back