deactivated facebook and i'm already happier

I dont have a facebook account and I feel great lol I get annoyed with people who have to check it constantly. I had a gf once who had to check it every morning when she woke up and as she was h oing to bed. I thrive on real conversation although like press said I do like the setup of the forum. Its about as close to "social media" as I do. Jo twit fb myspace (i dont think its cool to even have one of those anymore lol)

ive had over 10 accounts deleted..by face book(never had myspace,aol or anything else)...their excuse... promoting violence,being involved in a criminal organization..etc, etc...i admit ive posted some anti government stuff and some pics with my local motorcycle club..but jeesh...people report you for some of the lamest things these days..what ever happened to "free speech" it certainly cant be found on face book...hence, i could care less about face book..my new account is deactivated and i only activate it if i need to talk to someone in a different state or country...then i deactivate again....i understand what the OP and others are saying...most people could care less about you, .... I will say that keeping my Fb account deactivated my girlfriend and I get along much better..i met my last 3 "lady friends" on their, mostly reconnects from high school,lol, so...live and learn :)

Last edited:
ive had over 10 accounts deleted..by face book(never had myspace,aol or anything else)...their excuse... promoting violence,being involved in a criminal organization..etc, etc...i admit ive posted some anti government stuff and some pics with my local motorcycle club..but jeesh...people report you for some of the lamest things these days..what ever happened to "free speech" it certainly cant be found on face book...hence, i could care less about face book..my new account is deactivated and i only activate it if i need to talk to someone in a different state or country...then i deactivate again....i understand what the OP and others are saying...most people could care less about you, .... I will say that keeping my Fb account deactivated my girlfriend and I get along much better..i met my last 3 "lady friends" on their, mostly reconnects from high school,lol, so...live and learn :)

I got my eye on you here then lol, You rabble rouser you! lol

Back