Deca and Anadrol cycle?

Squats_Girl

Is this a good combo for bulking? thinking 50 mgs deca a week and very low dose of Anadrol ED. I heard deca is a slow gainer, any truth to that?

I don't know if girls should take anadrol. And since you are a girl I would take short esters like npp so I could get off quickly if things go south.. or grow south.....:uhoh:. I have not researched aas for females. Never heard of them taking any nandrolone. EQ for girls sure. Since you've taken anavar the next step up would be Turinabol. NPP maybe.

Last edited:
Anadrol can be pretty androgenic in some people. I'm not sure how women react to it but it's not one I hear a lot of women using. I'm sure you don't want boy parts. Best to ask some women who use. I don't know what women are here. I don't know if SallyAnne is on this board but you can probably find her around. She is a top competitor.

Women do pretty well with Anavar at 10 mg/d as a starter. Very safe. Primobolan is another they use. Equipoise is used but starts to get a little hardcore. Winstrol as well but it can also be too androgenic.

Heres a list of AA ratios.

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/articles-new-/69915-androgenic-anabolic-ratios.html

Durabolin (nandrolone phenylpropionate) - Also known as "fast-acting Deca", this is another drug often used by female bodybuilders. This drug produces slow and steady gains in strength and lean muscle tissue. Even though it's only slightly androgenic, it can produce side effects such as excess facial and body hair. However, unlike its longer-acting cousin, Deca Durabolin, NPP causes significantly less in the way of water retention and severe masculinizing side effects such as thickening of the jawline and deepening of the voice. The usual dosage for this compound is 50mg/week. In women with disseminated mammary carcinoma, Nandrolone has been reported to produce objective regressions for many months. Furthermore, Nandrolone has a nitrogen-saving action. This effect on protein metabolism has been established by metabolic studies and is utilised therapeutically in conditions where a protein deficiency exists such as during chronic debilitating diseases and after major surgery and severe trauma. In these conditions, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate serves as a supportive adjunct to specific therapies and dietary measures as well as parenteral nutrition, due to it's faster acting nature Nandrolone phenylpropionate is preffered in situations where a faster clinical response is required over it's chemical variant Nandrolone decaonate.

Last edited:
Don't take anadrol please, do more research for females. Nuknuk and the dude I believe have good knowledge about females and hormones.

to my knowledge with little expirience, low dose primo, and Anavar or gh is what would be the best for uou

Is this a good combo for bulking? thinking 50 mgs deca a week and very low dose of Anadrol ED. I heard deca is a slow gainer, any truth to that?

are you competing or plan to? Low dose anavar, and low dose testosterone propionate, is good for female competitors, add a low dose deca or primo and yeah your good to go, but unless your competing then theirs no point in using this stuff

Im not going to compete, just gain a good, healthy 25 pounds over time. Anavar is awesome just not the best for bulking. Im going to look into Primo more. and Winny too?

I have not read good things about winny and females. Even when primo is ran too long you get problems. I.E. 16-20 weeks problems start to show. Deeper voice longer chin hairs etc.

I plan on doing short runs 4-5 weeks take a few off. any good suggestions on other bulking gear with low androgenic effects?

no looks like you named and know the best ones for women, so not much else i can add

Back