Deca vs. EQ

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
Who has used either or both of these? I hear that Deca helps with joints, does EQ do that also? EQ boosts appetite, right? Does Deca do anything for appetite?

Which do you prefer of these two?

I dont like either, and yes deca help with synovial fluid in the joints i believe, as for eq everyone loves it for vascularity but it makes my joints feel crickity like glass.

I have taken both together at the same time and i preferred that over taking one or the other alone,

I've done both by themselves and together. I love Deca. I just grow better when it's a part of my regimen, which now it always is. I hate EQ. I don't get shit from it, but headaches. Garbage AAS IMO.

I dont like either, and yes deca help with synovial fluid in the joints i believe, as for eq everyone loves it for vascularity but it makes my joints feel crickity like glass.

I have taken both together at the same time and i preferred that over taking one or the other alone,

thats odd as far as the crickity sht for you, for EQ it helps the synthesis of connective tissue better than deca, and this is gene based but typically less bloat with EQ

why do people always compare these two, or think they work alike. They are 2 total different drugs. and yes you can take them together also.

Back in the day when EQ came out, it was supposed to be similar to Deca, but it's not. I'd like to think we've all learned this now, but it seems that some people still classify it as similar. I love EQ, I've had great results from it and I've had great results from Deca as well, I use one to cut and one to bulk so to me they are different entirely

Back