decisions, decisionns

bmw or caddy

• bmw 3 series

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • cadillac cts

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Bro buy a used car-Something with low miles and a few years. Save your money and buy some property. If you need a car to pull chics you have no game. A real man gets laid riding a moped.

1. i'm not getting it for the chicks. i buy things for myself and no one else. (beleive me i have enough game to keep this whole board satisfied)
2. after the car i will be saving towards a house.

:finger:

So what exactly are you looking for in the car? What are your criteria? That's a pretty narrow list (2 cars) - I'm sure there are probably 20 that meet whatever criteria you have!

well for one i love bmws. but i couldn't settle on one care without checking out others. i've went to many dealers and these two ended up as my top two. i look for style, comfort, handling... you know, all the good stuff. at this point i'm leaning more towards the b'mer as it is a bit cheaper. but we'll see what happens. still shopping, ya know

If you like the 3 series, I'd definitely consider the lexus is, infinity g35 (coupe especially)... Subaru WRX STi, Mistubishi Lancer Evolution... mercedes c class.

Damn, used there are 100's of options (that'd be my choice)

I have an 99 M3 Convertible with upgraded chips, powerflow and exhaust, tested at 285 bhp with incredible handling...Go for it with the 3 series but get the 330.

What year are you looking at?

I got a BMW 330 Ci. It owns.

However, when I bought it, it was the BEST CAR OF ITS CLASS. I don't think that's the case any more. Look into the Infiniti vehicle of this class. 10,000 cheaper that the 330 (hey, if you're getting the bimmer don't bother with the 325).

Remember, it's about DRIVING (or the chicks).

My girl had a 2001 5 series. She loved that car, but room was impractical for kids but I did drive both the 3 series and the Infiniti Coupe and I like the G35 better.

i went with the lexus es300, but thats a tough choice between those two man, check to see what kind gas they get on the road, hell we will be paying 3 bcks a gallon by the summer

Back