DEEP tissue massage then workout,,,,,amazing

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well the gym im at offers message and i had the owner give me a deep tissue massage and he played with my rotator until it was loose, and i have to say i went out and workouted riught afterwards and it was the best workout as far as pumps go i have ever had! i was actualy pissed i didnt have my digital for pics,lol, the pump was insane and there was no strain on my shoulder joint after the massage

It sounds amazing. You'll have to do it again and then post pics.

I have had alot of problems with my right rotator cup as well. I find it hard to do certain things because of it. Scullcrushers, shoulder press and flies have allways been painfull for me. My brothers wife is a massage therapist and I think I might give that a try to see if that can help any. Times when I was on Deca it seemed to help out a little but it really never goes fully away. I actualy damaged it while pithcing in rec. baseball when I was a kid and it never seemed to heal up properly.

I always figured the massage would be better after the workout. When you got the
pump was it all muscles worked or just the shoulders where he massaged. I do see
the logic of massage before workout. My shoulders dont have full range of motion
anymore and I was thinking about having them worked on. The gym I am at now has
a chiropractor (pretty hot chick) who also does the work on the facia of the muscle.
I read about that years ago and it sounded good. Was wondering what she could do
with my shoulders? Anyone else try that before??

thats how I feel when I go to the chiro.
he fixes my weak point and the workouts are great.

yeah man i set it up so i get one message every week before my chest day, the message iis done right there in the gym and then i can work out, my body owns the gym and does the message and he charges 1$ a minute, wich is reasonable as hell

i cant wait til my next chest day now,lol

is there a sign on the door you go into when you get one? if there is you should take note that it's spelled M A S S A G E :finger:

mikeswift said:
is there a sign on the door you go into when you get one? if there is you should take note that it's spelled M A S S A G E :finger:

eat me,lol and i had my message :finger: last nite and it fucked up my rotator cuff , i didnt tell him but he fucking tryed adjusting me and my shoulder overextended, my bad one, no more for me unless its strictly massage :thumbsup: without him playing chiropracter,lol, good guy though, he didnt mean t and didnt know i just sucked it up and lifted a while until arm went numb,lol

Be careful bud...massage is one thing but playing chiropractor is quite another. You need to tell him so he doesn't do it again thinking it's helping. I'm all for deep tissue massage but you need to limit it to maybe twice a month because true deep tissue massage really causes trauma to the muscle and it needs time to heal before working out or having another one. After a deep tissue massage you should probably feel some pain.

BiggerStronger said:
After a deep tissue massage you should probably feel some pain.
fuck ya you will.

its like a love/hate pain when its getting done too. It hurts, but kinda feels good as the muscles release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! A Good Hurt! My Shoulder Has Since Healed Up And Im Ready To Go Back Tonight

dreww said:
fuck ya you will.

its like a love/hate pain when its getting done too. It hurts, but kinda feels good as the muscles release.

I know what you mean bro...It's like you want to cry but you are afraid that the woman giving you the massage will think you're a pussy. wait, maybe that's just me. lol. It hurts so good.

cutler does get them alot. Ive watched all his vids and own them all. He uses them all the time. Ive gotten hot stone deep tissue massages on my back and shoulders to get rid of scar tissue etc. My back felt amazing the next few weeks. I think it helps promote growth too just by stretching out the fascia much like dc stretching.

Back