Detour bars, damn almost like a snickers

dedprez* said:
what are you guys paying for a box of 12?or per bar?

At the gym, $3 a bar.
But they can't keep them stocked either or the U-Turn bars either.
Via the net, i can get them are $21 or $22 a box of 12.

I am sure that there are "better" things i can put in my body
But if it is a choice between NOT anything during work or downing one of these
which do you think I should do?
:)

Peace,

CM

Interesting on the lab results! All the claimed protien, 1 extra gram of fat, 2 sugars, and 1 carb. Pretty good!

Tried it today, they were sold out of the Detour bars, so I had a U-Turn, it tasted like a Milky Way, pretty tasty, pretty expensive though.

They are good aren't they? I find other bars taste like cattle feed (although maybe that is appropriate LOL). I'm going to get some myself.

the sugar is pretty low but the fucking glycerine and glycerlean is what kills ya. i believe it is converted to sugar almost instantly. maybe i am wrong but this is from a pretty credible source. anyone else know about this?

i haven't read the nut. facts on these bars, but always keep an eye out for the sneeky sugar alcohols that they don't list as sugars.

Also, big bump to dpsnutrition.com they are the best!!! I spend a couple hundred w/ them every month.

those bars are great I would buy those other candy bars any day for taste...expect candy bars are less than a dollar and detour bars are $4.00 each......

I haven't even checked, but for me prosourceonline.com seems to have better prices than DPS on the stuff I buy.....

Back