Decent article, not close to entitely cortect, but decent. First dbol is no where as liver toxic as has been claimed, ive never been shown any medical, real medical study(New England Journal of Medicine, ect) claiming dbol to be liver toxic. Also just by experience, 30 years, if it was as toxic as is said id have been to a whole lot of funerals that never happened over the last ten years.
The dose you suggest is also way too high. No one need 50 or 50 + mgs of real dianabol a day. That is a ridiculous dose. Now, i do know what goes around alot of the time is weaker than marked in the bottle so you could think you are taking 50 mg a day but really taking 30. If its REAL, CORRECTLY DOSED DIANABOL the MOST you would ever need( somrone experienced) 40 mgs.
You have to remember that the original dianabol made by Ciba, back in Arnolds day, I believe, were made
in 2.5 mg tabs and 5 mg tabs. 30 mgs was what guys like Arnold used. I am old enough that i caught the very end of those bottles and did get one. 5 mg tabs, blue. I took nothing with it 4 a day 20 mgs and i just grew like a weed. I ate decent also so i didnt bloat much. Never saw those again. The only type i can compare them to was the very first time i recieved the hexagon, pink dbol from thailand. They were just about as strong. But only that first time they fell off.
Also, its not true that you can not get ripped and in shape on dbol, I have. It all matters on what you eat.
Lastly, hes right dianabol is an awesome and safe drug IF YOU CAN GET IT REAL AND CORRECTLY DOSED. Don't buy 50 mg dbol pills they are 90% fake. Just about impossible to press a dianabol pill at 50 mg an it not crumble to pieces. Stick to 10 mg tabs. Good luck.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Search “Gains Keeper Formula” for methods on maximizing what gains you keep when coming off a steroid cycle! HCG throughout your entire cycle will also help restore endogenous testosterone closer to normal than you would be otherwise able to keep without its use!

Dianabol and Its Use in Steroid Cycles

<figure class="single-featured-image" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px; outline: none; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; line-height: 0;">
DALL%C2%B7E-2024-01-31-09.18.17-Create-a-realistic-image-of-a-bottle-labeled-Dianabol-with-several-pills-scattered-around-it-set-against-a-detailed-background-of-the-periodic-tabl.png
</figure>

Dianabol and Its Use in Steroid Cycles
Dianabol, also known as Dbol, is one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids used by bodybuilders to gain muscle mass and strength quickly. Originating in the 1960s, it has a long history of use in the bodybuilding community for its potent effects. Dianabol is often used at the start of a cycle to kickstart gains due to its rapid effects, while longer-acting steroids are building up in the system. Incorporating IGF-1 LR3 into a Dianabol cycle can enhance the anabolic environment, promoting even greater muscle growth and recovery.
Sample Cycles with Dianabol and IGF-1 LR3
Below are sample cycles that include Dianabol and IGF-1 LR3 for beginner, intermediate, and advanced bodybuilders.
oU2HE2Q.jpg

Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT)
A
PCT is crucial after a Dianabol cycle to help restore natural testosterone production. This typically begins two weeks after the last testosterone injection and can include Nolvadex or Clomid for 4-6 weeks.
Safety and Side Effects
Dianabol is known for its liver toxicity and can also cause estrogenic side effects like gynecomastia and water retention due to its aromatization. Using an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle can help mitigate these effects.

Back