I took some blue hearts March Pharma in August 20-30mg a day
And Organon Sust 250 amp MWF

Same here I hadn't had quality like that in a while after 50 hearts i ran to primo and mast p, lowered Organon Sust 125mg eod
After edema in cleared in hands and feet I added prop every opposite day of sust.

Alot of orals last 7 years have made me feel like death. Heart burn acid indigestion
Taking Prev-acid, zantac, tagament.....

There are some around but u Gotta be careful who u trust. And BEWARE of counterfeits!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
That's the thing I like about the glass amps usually have been counterfeited many years ago Sustanon used to come in a pre-loaded glass syringe and had about an 18 gauge needle on it I've ran those home before in the glute and had the blood shoot up on the mirror but it was never counterfeited I need to quit reliving the good old days on here I'm probably wearing some people's nerves thin

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

That's the thing I like about the glass amps usually have been counterfeited many years ago Sustanon used to come in a pre-loaded glass syringe and had about an 18 gauge needle on it I've ran those home before in the glute and had the blood shoot up on the mirror but it was never counterfeited I need to quit reliving the good old days on here I'm probably wearing some people's nerves thin

That should have read not counterfeited my talking dictation isn't working too well in this cheap ass phone

It's at right place..
And still available with anti-counterfeit scratch off verification code
Only at manufactor web check

I have to say I am a real fan of dbol, two weeks into a cycle and I could see and feel the difference, the fullness is probably one of the most beneficial aspects. Besides the post injection soreness I like the product. My dose was 1/2ml eod with 25mgtest no ester for the first 2 weeks, then 1ml eod for the second two weeks and back to 1/2ml eod for two more weeks, test prop continued for 6 weeks after the dbol cycle. Estrogen blocker, liver support and increases caloric intake all supplemented.
For a first cycle this was all I needed.
Just a after thought, during my dbol use I had some pretty bad headaches, a couple even woke me up from sleep. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have to say I am a real fan of dbol, two weeks into a cycle and I could see and feel the difference, the fullness is probably one of the most beneficial aspects. Besides the post injection soreness I like the product. My dose was 1/2ml eod with 25mgtest no ester for the first 2 weeks, then 1ml eod for the second two weeks and back to 1/2ml eod for two more weeks, test prop continued for 6 weeks after the dbol cycle. Estrogen blocker, liver support and increases caloric intake all supplemented.
For a first cycle this was all I needed.
Just a after thought, during my dbol use I had some pretty bad headaches, a couple even woke me up from sleep. Has anyone else had this issue?

Yeah I call them Blood pressure headaches, as thats exactly what they feel like to me, lol. Headaches and lower back pain sometimes when I wasnt hydrated enough sucked bad!

Welcome to MuscleChemistry Alpha88

Yeah I call them Blood pressure headaches, as thats exactly what they feel like to me, lol. Headaches and lower back pain sometimes when I wasnt hydrated enough sucked bad!

Welcome to MuscleChemistry Alpha88
Thanks for the welcome. I know for a fact I wasn't hydrated enough, my own fault I have plenty of time to do it...today I made a point to drink more water, although I am nowhere near where I should be, i am feeling better because of it.

Thanks for the welcome. I know for a fact I wasn't hydrated enough, my own fault I have plenty of time to do it...today I made a point to drink more water, although I am nowhere near where I should be, i am feeling better because of it.
I'm no stranger to those headaches either. I have my family Dr. write a script for clonidine 0.2 mg.. It's a B/P
med, it's not a beta blocker so you can still drive the skin bus into tuna town and it helps you sleep, it also helps with back pain by decreasing inflammation the Dr. tell's me. It's about the only thing I can sleep on when doing Tren , since I can't get GHB any more.The best part is that it is dirt cheap,I pay about $2.00 for 90 pills!
As for the water intake I have found that I can put away a half gallon sitting in the recliner like right now by putting the fruit punch flavor Mio water enhancer
If you're craving something sweet it hits the spot,..I hope this helps you out some, Keep on Pumping!

Amazing what some some water does isn't it.

Good read. I like to use DBOL a few different ways myself. I like to use it pre workout once a week or up to 3 or 4 times a week. Dosages depends on how I feel, if im on anything else. If I want a small boost or a medium boost or a large boost of strength. Iv done 10mg up to 60mg pre work out. IfI cycle it I like to use it during a sticking point were my gains are slow are not happening. I do the same thing with Anandrol 50. It keeps side effects away and I am able to use these orals year round without any receptor down regulation. And when I say year round I mean once in awhile. Not a cycle. But if I feel like cycling them I do. I start at the lowest possible dose and work my way up slowly.

Good read. I like to use DBOL a few different ways myself. I like to use it pre workout once a week or up to 3 or 4 times a week. Dosages depends on how I feel, if im on anything else. If I want a small boost or a medium boost or a large boost of strength. Iv done 10mg up to 60mg pre work out. IfI cycle it I like to use it during a sticking point were my gains are slow are not happening. I do the same thing with Anandrol 50. It keeps side effects away and I am able to use these orals year round without any receptor down regulation. And when I say year round I mean once in awhile. Not a cycle. But if I feel like cycling them I do. I start at the lowest possible dose and work my way up slowly.

You sound like someone who’s got his physique together! That’s how a lot the bigger guys think in that they don’t over think it, and know their bodies and supplement by feel rather than using graph charts by the hour lol

welcome to MC

You sound like someone who’s got his physique together! That’s how a lot the bigger guys think in that they don’t over think it, and know their bodies and supplement by feel rather than using graph charts by the hour lol

welcome to MC

Thanks man. I have been reading MC for years but I just now decide to open an account. When I was younger I got way to involved on the FORUMS. I was always checking my inbox kinda like how people are with Facebook and IG now lol. Do you compete? I dont but one day I will do a show just for fun. im 38 and I love to train. But my body looks like shit right now. I have not trained since August. 5 or 6 months its been. But I am back. I lost 30 lbs of muscle bro. Crazy right! Im not upset to much about it but Its literately like im starting out training for the first time. im also looking to document this. I might do it on youtube. Im going to post everything too. People are going to wounder how I can gain so much while just using so little. I mastered my body but I am still learning everyday

Any of you guys tried cutting on dbol and/or anadrol? Keeping water retention low etc?

Any of you guys tried cutting on dbol and/or anadrol? Keeping water retention low etc?

No but I’ve added Dianabol after a serious cutting down and it’s amazing for the first week! When ur already shredded and the Drol or Dbol draws water into muscles, it’s insane

but no I never tried cutting while taking dbol

Anadrol 25mg I just did it.
But I dropped it last 10 days.
Kept me full and bigger. Looked huge while on.

How long would you take 20-25mg of d-bol? I was thinking of 10 weeks ish, with test and tren. is running the d-bol for that long a bad idea, even though its a low dose, I' will have n2 guard nolva and adex.

Back