Dianabol history

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
When first introduced in 1960 dianabol aquired a winning reputation among top atheletes. It was called the breakfast of Champions and dianabol soon became the most favoured and most used anabolic steroid of all disciplines.
Dianabol is an oral steroid with a great affect on the protein. The affect of dianabol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the build up of muscle. This affect manifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. Dianabol premotes calcium deposits in the bones and has a strengthening affect on the entire organism.
In the U.S.A. dianabol was introduced in the 1960s by Ciba Giegy. The patent expired on the product and this is how a number of rival brands emerged with the same chemical constituents. Dianabol is a brand name and not a chemical name, therefore any product containing methandrostenolone, is now called dianabol (including Anabol).

I love me some. The best was the 5mg Thai pink 5 sided ones from back in the day. Those were the shit.

I love me some. The best was the 5mg Thai pink 5 sided ones from back in the day. Those were the shit.

Those were awesome. The nice thing is that is gotten a lot less expensive in general it seems

just wondering I know that orals are bad for the liver, but how bad are dbols? I know that anadrol is terrible but how bad is ay 50mg/day of dbol for 2 weeks?

I'm thinking of doing this to kick things off, I've done it before...but I don't know since I've gotten older

Ive never used any, but would love to try. I always heard orals were much worse on your liver tho.

Ive never used any, but would love to try. I always heard orals were much worse on your liver tho.

Yeah but it's easy to combat. Some liver supps, lots of water and no alcohol. Even then it still raises liver enzymes but not noticeable to feel negative sides. Plus your liver rejuvenates so in a few months you'll be back to normal.

I never ever ever worry about my liver during an oral run. My only concern is cholesterol. Most of the liver values such as alt ect... are only markers for liver function (i.e. the filter is on) but do not tell how healthy your liver is. Liver health comes into play after years and years of oral usage.

Agreed, heavy use of those 17-alpha drugs, long term is something I stay away from. But short term, as Tony the Tiger says, Their Gerrrrate! Kick off a cycle, strength and weight (mostly water) come on fast, I only run til week four, giving a longer Ester time to kick in. And not more than 25mg... For me. And have an anti E close by just in case you start having gyno problems.

Back