Dnp

landonm5

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I know we've all read about it how bad it is then how ok it is if low dosed , and its supposedly muscle sparing but also makes you hold water then once water comes off 2 - 3 weeks after off your so much better . . . anyway i've never used it or really considered it much but always curious. t3/clen or eca always works . . just curious to anyone experienced using or thoughts???:cardio:

It may be effective, but IMHO there are too many other, much safer ways to lose fat for me to ever want to use DNP.

Let me pitch in.
I am a user of DNP. I did a lot of research on MESO and decided to try it.The folks here are at MC dead against it and i respect that.
i am currently doing 5 days On/5 days OFF schedule. The sides are kinda mild at 200mg per day dose. But at 400 it kinda get tough.
Heavy sweating, disturbed sleep and weakness are the major sides.Loss of apetite too. I am taking a risk and mixing up Oxy Elite pro too.

Dose 1 in the Mor: Dnp + oxy Elite pro + B12 tablets + multivitamin + 2 scoops protein shake
Dose 2 in the Eve: Oxy Elite pro + B12 + multivitamin +2 scoops protein shake.

Workouts are weak as u r energy levels are kinda low.
Diet is strong.Protien rich + no eating out + no alchohol + ateast 2 glasses of fresh fruit juices everyday.

DNP has been demonised a lot.Personally i decided to take a risk and try it at a mild dose.....for bodybuilding.....for my confidence.

The results so far have been spectacular.U must use it to really see the difference yourself .Seriously DNP stays true to the hype.My body defenition has changed.The fatloss on the lower belly and the love handles are extraordinary. After this cycle i will be getting into Sust/Deca/D-Bol/winny 10 weeker. This is a precycle fat burning so that i can make maximum growth on the 10 week cycle.

I believe DNP is worth a try.
Plz read the " How to not fuck up DNP" thread on MESO which is a goldmine of information.

Last edited:
i actually have had some dnp crystal for some time. being this close pre contest im just afraid of anything that "different" if i hold water from dnp (if i do, as ive read) and cant drop it after all this hell.

i actually have had some dnp crystal for some time. being this close pre contest im just afraid of anything that "different" if i hold water from dnp (if i do, as ive read) and cant drop it after all this hell.

That's another issue with DNP. Crystal is substantially stronger than powder. If you get caps and don't pay attention, you could in a bad spot

I will tell you what I told you last time- think you are risking a lot - you have never used it- there are other better options for prep.
I think you save the DNP and test it when you are not getting ready for a show. In the end you are going to do what you think is right- and you will learn from it- good or bad.

Okay I have spent the last 1.5 hours educating myself about this crap. That is what I will call it, crap. If you are too lazy to put in the hard work that it takes to compete then perhaps you shouldn't do it. I can take dnp and sit on my ass and burn fat doing nothing (sure sounds good) but things that sound too good to be true always are. I know we do a lot of dangerous stuff bodybuilding but this has to be one of the dumbest things I have researched in awhile. Proper diet, cardio, and knowing how to do your precontest prep and cycle can bring you in right if you stick to it and do it right. I have heard of several pros who have used it, but fyi just cuz you're a pro doesn't mean you are einstein. Gastric bypass, stomach stapling, lapband, all this crap. It is hard work and strict dieting that will get you in shape. I have always felt for people who have medical conditions that make it hard for them, I am not including them in my rant. I am talking to gym people who know how to lose fat. If you want to take poison to possibly be ripped or possibly be dead, go for it. I think it is stupid.

Last edited:
Okay I have spent the last 1.5 hours educating myself about this crap. That is what I will call it, crap. If you are too lazy to put in the hard work that it takes to compete then perhaps you shouldn't do it. I can take dnp and sit on my ass and burn fat doing nothing (sure sounds good) but things that sound too good to be true always are. I know we do a lot of dangerous stuff bodybuilding but this has to be one of the dumbest things I have researched in awhile. Proper diet, cardio, and knowing how to do your precontest prep and cycle can bring you in right if you stick to it and do it right. I have heard of several pros who have used it, but fyi just cuz you're a pro doesn't mean you are einstein. Gastric bypass, stomach stapling, lapband, all this crap. It is hard work and strict dieting that will get you in shape. I have always felt for people who have medical conditions that make it hard for them, I am not including them in my rant. I am talking to gym people who know how to lose fat. If you want to take poison to possibly be ripped or possibly be dead, go for it. I think it is stupid.

Well said Jenn

No one knows for sure what even the smallest dose of this shit can do to you until you try it. People have almost DIED from the very lowest effective dose! There's no margin for error with DNP, one slip up and it could be the last mistake you ever make! It's not worth it bro! If you decide to try it, make sure someone close by knows that you're taking it in case you get in trouble!

I've been using DNP for years. Harmful sides.... Just sounds silly when we talk about harmful sides.

i think anyone can use 250 mgs per day with no problems.

I've used it for a duration of up to 6 months. I've done short blasts with up to 500mgs.

With the combination of drugs we use, Id say DNP hands down is way safer than any stimulant- End of story.

i use DNP regularily, and all over that meso thread......i also source dnp and would not do so if i didnt believe in its effectiveness and safety

and the dangerouness of it is mostly FALSE......there is not a rash of people dying on it........more people died using ephedrine which used to be sold here..................in fact 2,4 dinitrophenol is a powerful anti-oxidant with anti-cancer properties...and it is a dna/rna protector and as a benefit it excites and possibly increases mitochondria...........please google scientific studies not bro-lore

and the dangerouness of it is mostly FALSE......there is not a rash of people dying on it........more people died using ephedrine which used to be sold here..................in fact 2,4 dinitrophenol is a powerful anti-oxidant with anti-cancer properties...and it is a dna/rna protector and as a benefit it excites and possibly increases mitochondria...........please google scientific studies not bro-lore

You're not going to find as much "bro-lore" here as on Meso. Let's talk facts. DNP comes in powder and crystalline forms. Crystalline can be up to 5 times as strong. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation in affect destroying the ATP cycles ability to produce energy and instead the proton gradient is lost as body heat. It has no cap. Body temps continue to rise dependent on dose which is relavent to the form. If you mess up you will die. If you don't stay adequately hydrated you will die. It also causes cataracts.
It is used to make pesticides.
Phenols as DNP is.... are carcinogenic. Can't argue fact.
It also drastically increases the production of free radicals.
Defend it all you want with hearsay. These are facts. That shit is for lazy people willing to risk their lives and health rather than get on a diet and a treadmill..... and please don't compare that shit to AAS or insulin, GH etc. All of these have thousands of studies showing they are less toxic than a can of beer. Personally my liver enzymes are literally perfect. My BP is 116/69 and I'm a lean 5'9 at 250lbs.
This forum is about real scientific evidence, and especially when compared to DNP, SAFE BODYBUILDING.

You're not going to find as much "bro-lore" here as on Meso. Let's talk facts. DNP comes in powder and crystalline forms. Crystalline can be up to 5 times as strong. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation in affect destroying the ATP cycles ability to produce energy and instead the proton gradient is lost as body heat. It has no cap. Body temps continue to rise dependent on dose which is relavent to the form. If you mess up you will die. If you don't stay adequately hydrated you will die. It also causes cataracts.
It is used to make pesticides.
Phenols as DNP is.... are carcinogenic. Can't argue fact.
It also drastically increases the production of free radicals.
Defend it all you want with hearsay. These are facts. That shit is for lazy people willing to risk their lives and health rather than get on a diet and a treadmill..... and please don't compare that shit to AAS or insulin, GH etc. All of these have thousands of studies showing they are less toxic than a can of beer. Personally my liver enzymes are literally perfect. My BP is 116/69 and I'm a lean 5'9 at 250lbs.
This forum is about real scientific evidence, and especially when compared to DNP, SAFE BODYBUILDING.

Thanks Dude I totally agree.

Also not sure what "bro lore" is but all the research I did was scientific, and I read enough to know I won't touch that shit.

im def not lazy , i diet my ass off cardio and train my ass off if anything i lose too much size but i didnt mean to light a fire! hahaha i just wanted opinions , thanks guys and gals!!!!!! :)

Doesn't make sense

You're not going to find as much "bro-lore" here as on Meso. Let's talk facts. DNP comes in powder and crystalline forms. Crystalline can be up to 5 times as strong.

OK - speaking as a chemist....2,4-dinitrophenol is 2,4-dinitrophenol. 1 g of DNP is a gram of DNP. What is this "crystal can be 5x stronger"? That's like saying I'll get more water from 100g of ice than 100g of liquid water.

The *only* way that can be true is if the *crystal* form is not DNP, but something like DNC...(Dinitro*Cresol*) which is more effective than DNP.

Yes, this is a tricky and nasty compound, but it wasn't *that* long ago it was actually being prescribed for weight loss by Doctors - I lost my old Materia Medica book which gave the medical dosing range....so it can be used safely, provided one does not fall into the mindset that frequently comes with steroid use : "more is better"

Doctor9

Im pro DNP because i believe its safer than stimulants. Im an experienced user. The one piece of advice i can give is start with a low dose. Wait 2 weeks before changing it. DNP multiplies in your system. This is what gets people into trouble. So see how you feel after 2 weeks. Drink lots of liquids, stay cool... dont be a fucking moron and run a marathon. -Pretty simple protocol.

Oh.. and to answer the original question. I would not suggest using DNP for competition. It really does strip your energy levels. You will feel like shit. You can work out, i worked out every day. But thats about all i did for the entire day. Maybe if your like 26 weeks out and went a little bit overboard with a bulk cycle. lol.

Last edited:
OK - speaking as a chemist....2,4-dinitrophenol is 2,4-dinitrophenol. 1 g of DNP is a gram of DNP. What is this "crystal can be 5x stronger"? That's like saying I'll get more water from 100g of ice than 100g of liquid water.

The *only* way that can be true is if the *crystal* form is not DNP, but something like DNC...(Dinitro*Cresol*) which is more effective than DNP.

Yes, this is a tricky and nasty compound, but it wasn't *that* long ago it was actually being prescribed for weight loss by Doctors - I lost my old Materia Medica book which gave the medical dosing range....so it can be used safely, provided one does not fall into the mindset that frequently comes with steroid use : "more is better"

Doctor9

Ok Dr. Well speaking from one Biochemist to a chemist how in the hell can you think that water is a good example?! But I'll run with it. Fill a bottle with water and then freeze it. See if it occupies the same space. Now the same thing applies to DNP crystal vs. powder. Far more crystalline DNP will fit in a 00 cap than powder.
Save the "Doctor" username for someone who at least graduated basic chemistry. I went to FSU. Did your college have a physical location?
Also what is your interpretation of "not long ago". They stopped in 1938!! On that time line my great grandmother was a hot piece of ass "not that long ago"

Back