Does Tren and Mast Raise your actually test blood levels?

kerbq

I ask as I have been being told for months about a fairly new source at least one that went public, and how there products remind people of how stuff used to be in the 90's. So i ordered my gear through them. I took 275mg of andropen tes saturday and 1 cc of a 50/50/50 tren test p mast ultra rip blend everyday so sat sun mon and tues got my blood drawn cause i have a new primary physician so just random tests and my test was >1500.

I just love good overdosed gear, specially when its hassle free to get.

But does anyone know out of this blend if the only thing that will actually raise my test blood levels is the andropen and test prop, or does tren and/or masteron also raise those levels?

Only test will raise your test ng/dl. Masteron will increase your free levels vs total. That test is referring only to your total

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've never ran Masteron alone and tested myself to know the true answer on this. Without doing that specifically, I cant answer 100%. Masteron is a DHT and will increase your Free Test levels just as The Dude mentioned, but I'm not sure if it actually raises both Total and Free Test or just Free Test. And, I never plan on coming off Test to just run Mast to see so, It'll remain a mystery......

what would i ask the doctor for what kind of test one that will test free test total test and my estrogen levels?? and is there also a test that can be done to determine a need for prescription HCG?

what would u guys say a good adex dose is with a test level that high im doing .5 eod but thats just blind i have no clue what my e2 is but to keep in in check would u say thats enough or would u guys increase?

I've never ran Masteron alone and tested myself to know the true answer on this. Without doing that specifically, I cant answer 100%. Masteron is a DHT and will increase your Free Test levels just as The Dude mentioned, but I'm not sure if it actually raises both Total and Free Test or just Free Test. And, I never plan on coming off Test to just run Mast to see so, It'll remain a mystery......
Austin311 is correct, mast shouldn't affect total T that much, it might have a slight anti estrogen effect - but this is mostly at the receptor level so I doubt if it will impact total T that much.

what would i ask the doctor for what kind of test one that will test free test total test and my estrogen levels?? and is there also a test that can be done to determine a need for prescription HCG?

you want a script for hcg?

yes, i believe its something i possibly need being on TRT, ive read of doctors having people take low dose of hcg throughout trt, like 500mcg 2x week or something, i have also been readin possibly clomid as an alternative from doctors as well. But i am unsure what test if any is given to determine the need for HCG?

yes, i believe its something i possibly need being on TRT, ive read of doctors having people take low dose of hcg throughout trt, like 500mcg 2x week or something, i have also been readin possibly clomid as an alternative from doctors as well. But i am unsure what test if any is given to determine the need for HCG?

i don't know bro, that doesn't make much sense to me in taking hcg if your on TRT, testosterone replacement therapy is long term due to diminished low natural testosterone levels, so I don't understand why anyone would take hcg alongside testosterone replacement therapy unless you were trying to come of the exogenous test and trying to get ur natty back or have kids or something.

Do you know why a doctor would prescribe HCG alongside HRT/ TRT?

Back