Drop Sets

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
I've been trying to add in drop sets to the end of most of my workouts lately. Anyone have any success with drop sets? They are harder to do without a training partner, but I'm doing what I can.

Yeah I do them from time to time when I have a training partner, generally just on the last set of each exercise and not throughout each set. They do give me that killer burn like u get with nothing else. But it's not something I do a lot but I wouldn't mind doing them more often and I think they would prolly benefit me well if I incorporated them into more of my lifts

Yeah I do them from time to time when I have a training partner, generally just on the last set of each exercise and not throughout each set. They do give me that killer burn like u get with nothing else. But it's not something I do a lot but I wouldn't mind doing them more often and I think they would prolly benefit me well if I incorporated them into more of my lifts

Yeah, I'm only doing them on the last set of some workouts also. Harder to do without a partner, but I'm trying to find ways.

Yeah, I'm only doing them on the last set of some workouts also. Harder to do without a partner, but I'm trying to find ways.

its easy with machines, as you just have to move the pin, i have done this as well when alone sometimes, but i prefer drop sets with free weights and theirs just no easy way to do it alone as u know

Do you ever try triple drops Ox... I like doing them on chest days and when I do rack deads !!!

I'll try them when I'm on machines and sometimes when I have free weight depending on the exercise and how tired I am

Back