Dubai

Was there in '99 - it's a nice place if you like blistering bright sunlight & sand lol , for a Muslim country the cater to westerners - they have a big ass mall , planet Hollywood , night clubs , alcohol etc... Jubal ali (sp?) is a duty free port that has some pretty good deals if you make the hour drive

We have a few members that post here that live and train out there! I know its tough to get even legal supplements mailed there!!! Strange if u ask me but I here it's nice! I think my sexiest women in the world lives there now to Andrea Brazier! Tell her Presser said hi and mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm!

All ug stuff available in Dubai but it is stuffed with counterfeits u can't even order legal glutamine or any meds until approved by ministry of health , overly priced gear , my mc igf order got screwed by Dubai customs twice recently which I am so mad about that's y so much be coming lmao have asked presser to ship to different country where nothing is ban lol and hopefully soon I'll get it from there myself , well its not a bad place to live though

We have a few members that post here that live and train out there! I know its tough to get even legal supplements mailed there!!! Strange if u ask me but I here it's nice! I think my sexiest women in the world lives there now to Andrea Brazier! Tell her Presser said hi and mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm!
She is one of my favorites!

The part I am stressing most is about getting gear. Its shitty, I just had a mean cycle lined up that I can even do now with the time frame... Im going to shrivel away! There goes competing next year :upset:

Just where a prengant fat suit and shove a couple pounds of anavar in there....

th

What kind of gear ur looking for mostly ug gear here from are Thailand , China and India

You could make a batch of liquid anavar and figure out something Iron. Go to one of those spy websites with like fake perfume bottles and shit.

This is awesome!
I want to set up international connections for all of my favorite activites

I don't exactly know what this means but.... it sounds like Iron made a new friend.

Thats a better idea. They could try and test the perfume and you'd be screwed. You could inject the anavar into the saline bottles being carefull not to make the hole noticably bigger.

Thats a better idea. They could try and test the perfume and you'd be screwed. You could inject the anavar into the saline bottles being carefull not to make the hole noticably bigger.
Saline bottles? My var is oil based :/
i also have two new vials of EQ I wanted to take so bad

Saline bottles? My var is oil based :/
i also have two new vials of EQ I wanted to take so bad

put it in an empty cologne bottle , fill it up to the top so it doesn't move around and look like oil in their, but it should be the same color as cologne right? I always wondered if this was possible, so now i have my lab rat lmao,

And seriously though, i would NOT and I recommend you do NOT try entering the country with anything illegal! I would just see whats what when you get there! Like i said we have some good members here at MC that live out there, so Im sure you can figure something out that doesn't involve fake fat suites or anal cavities! lol.

oh and did I mention Andrea Brazier Lives out there, and for you to please please please tell her Presser from MuscleChemistry said He Loves her! I mean really really really loves her! Not in a creepy way, just borderline stalker kind of way lmao!

They didn't allowed my friends massage oil lol sometimes they don't even check depends usually if ur with family they won't bother but still its a risk

Back