enanthenate (people's favorite test?)

2 things:

A good Harley is a comfortable ride that guarantees a solid, all-american lay afterwards. Nothing vibrates between a chick's legs like a v twin engine--you don't have to have a dirt bag on a harley. Perhaps you just need to find better women. A new good one is hand made, costs twice as much as a rice burner, and will last longer. Most just opt for the old cheap used ones--and they are dissapointed. Yes the old ones break a lot. But they are also easy to work on and fix, like a 350 V-8 engine. Try fixing a rice burner without a $500.00 bill and a team of Japanese robots!

And skip the QV enanth. You'll have to run it at 100 mgs higher than the human grade TVD from Schering. Which is a bad thing, unless you want REAL man boobies.

And the lack of wave:

Well hey, how often does someone in a Mercedes just wave to someone in in a Toyota Celica?

"Hey man, you drive cars too!" "Cool!"
Wave, wave...!

Peace

ZB

I'll still stick to superbikez. If it's a v twin engine chicks are after as you say then I'll opt for a Ducati 996 or an Aprilia RSV Mille.

Yeah look at this picture and weep. Just like those old dog food commercials, put 10 fine women in a big room with the rice rocket and this and you will see them ALL gather around and sit on this here Harley any day. I guarnantee!

www.harley-

ZB

euro bikes are fine too, love the ducat! Jap bikes are good too, but I have found that they aren't good for taking women on those long road trips into the mountains or on vacations--unless you get a goldwing. But then you look like your middle-aged balding dentist, who also drives a goldwing.

Surely, nothing can compete with the raw power and adrenaline rush of a Jap superbike.

But riding a nice, new, quality harley with a good set of leathers--well, it's like being on test. The women just know and are drawn to you like moths to a flame! My buddy has two old but well maintained softails we took the beach. We left them just within eyesight while we were chillin. There were a LOT of jap superbikes parked in a line beside em.

But the bikini girls kept stopping to look at our chrome. A few even jumped up on one and giggled.

He's had girls ask him if they could get on and have their picture taken...

Like I said: For those who know there is no explanation necessary. For those who don't there is no explanation possible.

ZB

lol realcooltime...to bad pic didn't work..just like a harley :)

realcooltime...how can you deny that HOT, YOUNG, chickies LOVE riceburners!?!?! My god, have you seen their asses on the back of a bike!?!?!?!! Have you seen the asses of a MAJORITY of the girls on harleys??? LMAO YUCK!

I am not looking for a comfortable over priced ride (and to be honest..I am not that comfortable on a harley)...I like the speed and the look of MY ride :)

Funny though..all my friends have harleys...and when we go riding...they ALWAYS want to ride my bike... :D

The only reason I am answering like this..is cuz harley peeps are stuck up...MOST are anyway..not saying you are..I use to wave all the time to ANYBODY on a bike...but harley riders never wave to riceburners...so now I say FUK em! if they wave first..I will wave back.

It's not that I am not a Harley fan. I'm just not a low rider fan.
I live for doing wheelies and for speed and for handling. The feeling you get form coming down from a wheelie at over 200km/h or 120 mph is unexplainable. It's the next best thing to sex.
I really don't care to have a girl on the back. I can't do anything with them there anyways. The sportbikes attract them and then it's up to you what you do after.The pick of the green ZX with the strips says it all....

Here's me on my 93 CBR900RR

Attachments

• fireblade3.jpg
    fireblade3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 82
Mac check out the vid I posted above...

only trick you can do on a harley is try to balance their fat asses while siting at a traffic light :D ESPECIALLY with a big fatty on the back LOL!!! :D :D :D

Sorry real :)

yeah nice pics Mac!

I liek the purple and yellow..nice color combo :)

If I didn't get a Ninja 9R I would have gotten a CBR 929RR also :)

how to do a wheelie...

....don't turn it for a loop, just hang on and let of the gas, the engine will brake you back down, it might me a hard landing but better than having 400lbs on your crotch. When I was first starting to do wheelies I would freak out and think it was gonna go over on me, so I just started saying to myself over and over, "Hang on, and turn of the juice".

I have only a 600cc bike, but trust me, it'll do some very lengthy wheelies, especially once you can balance it(ride a wheelie w/o accelerating). This CBR 600 F3 is my first street bike, and after a year I could do fairly descent wheelies(in case your wondering how long it'll take ya to do 'em).

Anyhow, on my 600, this is how I go about a wheelie: After the bike is warmed up of course, I get her down in first, then run the rpm's up to around 6500, let of the throttle completely and then quickly turn the throttle open(this is sometimes called rocking it). You can pull up a wheelie in a wide rpm rang (4500-11000) but at around 6500 it's the easiest for me.

Some riders pop the clutch to do a wheelie, and when you do it like this you stress your tranny, instead of just your chain; Also, when you pop the clutch with the rpm's up high, there is no turning back, if you had the rpm's up to high you have to get on the back brake quick or it will come right over. When you rock it, you are "gradually" adding power, by gradually I mean, you are turning the throttle, and if you see you are about to mess up you can just let off right then. ( I hope this is clear).

I never use the clutch to get up a wheelie, just rocking.

(this was copy/pasted...I didn't write this...still have to do my first wheelie)

Attachments

• yamaha yzf met babe kleiner.jpg
    yamaha yzf met babe kleiner.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
LMAO!!!

Notice...there are TWO harleys in this picture..and a superbike...I think this pic says IT ALL!!! LMAO!!!

Personally I think Someone should throw the trash in the back of the garage away...AHAHAHA LOL!!! :D :D :D

milena%20on%20bike%2EJPG

Back