? ephedra eca stack

goodness

What is the name of stuff you can get at the pharmacy without script that contains ephedra. The good kind. Also anyone have any opinions on brands of caffeine. I used some cheap caffeine once and it was garbage, didnt work at all.

You don't want ephedra. You want ephedrine hcl. And the one I use is called chest eze. But might differ from country to country.

- - - Updated - - -

Synergenex is good and cheap

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry synergenex is caffeine incase you did not know

​Bronkaid is also an OTC med that contains ephedrine...bit it's PURE SHIT BRUTHA!

Last edited:
​Bronkaid is also an OTC med that contains ephedrine.

Bronkaid is PURE SHIT BRUTHA! Its Not ephedrine hcl, its EPHEDRINE SULFATE, I've used both and hcl is what you want!!

The sulfate is garbage. DO NOT BUY BRONKAID

Bronkaid is PURE SHIT BRUTHA! Its Not ephedrine hcl, its EPHEDRINE SULFATE, I've used both and hcl is what you want!!

The sulfate is garbage. DO NOT BUY BRONKAID
That explains why it did SHIT for me lol. My apologies. Allow me to edit my post :)

Honestly I wish i could get pure ephedrine hcl without the guaffinessen in it! But at the moment all OTC ephedrine hcl has the expectorant gaufinessane in it, it still works great because ur getting the ephedrine hcl, but i could do without the gaufinessan

No one sells pure ephedrine hcl anymore that i know of

Back