F***ing MoneyGram

Shaptown

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
no never have. im sorry to hear this. that is honestly scary, and if it ever happened to me i'd probably end up hunting the guy down and gutting him cuz im such a fucking lunatic :sick:

I never did like MoneyGram--gave me grief just to even try to set up an account. For me it's WU, or in special cases, AlertPay.

funny how they want your money, but dont want any responsibility for it.

that sucks. I always have prefered money gram to WU though. Its always much easier with the whole phone thing. Less room for error cause you get to review the info when they print the reciept.

By any chance did the teller record the license name/number of the guy who stole/cashed it?

Went to the bank with the photocopies...neither the bank nor Moneygram wants responsibility for the loss...I asked the bank today to look at how bad the name was altered when it was stolen...I told them only a moron would see this and allow it to cash...The manager told me that the tellers usually don't even look at the name, even though the policy is to take the ID and license number down. I asked her if she was kidding me, she said no, they cash so many a day...So if this is the case Im going back there with a check with the name Mickey Mouse on and trying to cash it, fucking idiots.

I haven't used them but I got a class action suit in the mail for some similar crap from Western Union not long ago. Sucks. Technology is great until it screws up.

Back