fake or fake???

Definitely doesn't seem real, the weight when she dropped it at the end sure didn't sound like 495

that is fake...it was too easy for her to life it off. if it was that heavy she would have gotton a spotter.

It might have been 185, that'd be my guess. It sounds like a couple of plates rattle together at the end, definitely no where close to 495 though

Hmmmm...looked far too easy, and there was no bend in the bar.

she brought that bar relly far forward in the beginning, far enough where if it were 495 it would have fallen into her crotch

She would have to be one hell of a strong SOB to be able to lift that off by herself. I know plenty of guys that can flat bench 495 and not lift off to themselves that easily on flat yet alone on an incline

it was all real ...LOL !!!

Actully if that was real, then she would be a world class bench press and be all over the net, powerlifting USA, ect, ect...Im sure it was just a joke vid...

fake fake FAKE

if a woman could do that kind of weight that easy shed be all in the spotlight by now

NO ONE her size can throw around that kind of weight on incline. NO ONE!!! Not male, female, space alien, robot. I would guess, based on 17 years in the gym and all I've seen in that time, that a woman that size might do around 185 on incline with the ease that she was doing that. But, that's about it.

^ ^ ^ Actually, I think Scott Farmer gets pretty close to it. I seem to remember seeing a video of him doing that weight like that in the gym.

NO ONE her size can throw around that kind of weight on incline. NO ONE!!! Not male, female, space alien, robot. I would guess, based on 17 years in the gym and all I've seen in that time, that a woman that size might do around 185 on incline with the ease that she was doing that. But, that's about it.

I dont know I hear Aliens are pretty strong, lol, seriously though that shit was horrible and wouldnt fool anyone

Back