Fat kid moments

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
ok so while at lowes the other day I started getting extremely hungry and a bit hypo, so we left and stopped at the BK lounge, and to make matters worse, they have sft serve ice cream, which I got and shared with the Wife. This fat kid moment has been brought to you by Metal

Lol, shame on you lol AND DONT BLAME UR WIFE FOR EATING THE OTHER HALF, LIAR!!! LOL

Lol, shame on you lol AND DONT BLAME UR WIFE FOR EATING THE OTHER HALF, LIAR!!! LOL
hahahaha I really did, had no choice really I was driving than my Mom called (shes moving back to this state so Im doing alot of stuff for her on this end) so I had to either let go of the steering wheel or ice cream in order to speak with her, lol sadly had to give up the ice cream

hahahaha i really did, had no choice really i was driving than my mom called (shes moving back to this state so im doing alot of stuff for her on this end) so i had to either let go of the steering wheel or ice cream in order to speak with her, lol sadly had to give up the ice cream

lol, sadly, so u wanted it all to ur self, i see,lmao

I had a similar fat kid moment, me and the old lady were driving by this ice cream shop that closes from November-March (they just re-opened this past Saturday) and I made a comment about how that place contributes to the obesity rate of our town and how it's sad to see all these fat people dying for them to reopen every Spring. Sad enough, not more than an hour later, guess who was in line to get some ice cream? Yep, I got ice cream and she got fried pickles and fried cauliflower AND a cup of ice cream

I had a similar fat kid moment, me and the old lady were driving by this ice cream shop that closes from November-March (they just re-opened this past Saturday) and I made a comment about how that place contributes to the obesity rate of our town and how it's sad to see all these fat people dying for them to reopen every Spring. Sad enough, not more than an hour later, guess who was in line to get some ice cream? Yep, I got ice cream and she got fried pickles and fried cauliflower AND a cup of ice cream

hahaha thats hilarious

Yea, I never eat the whole thing in one sitting, it normally lasts me like 3 days so it's the gift that keeps on giving

dude, last sunday......kid you not, i got the worst craving for taco bell (i havent ate taco bell in at least 2 years) i bought and ate a whole grande meal....and 2 minutes later threw up every bit of it. i felt like a total piece garbage. made me so sick!! worst stupid craving i ever had

dude, last sunday......kid you not, i got the worst craving for taco bell (i havent ate taco bell in at least 2 years) i bought and ate a whole grande meal....and 2 minutes later threw up every bit of it. i felt like a total piece garbage. made me so sick!! worst stupid craving i ever had

You might be pregnant

Yea, I never eat the whole thing in one sitting, it normally lasts me like 3 days so it's the gift that keeps on giving
yeah we have done that with cheesecake, like we will buy 1 slice and in between us it will last about 2 weeks, just take a tiny bite here or there right after dinner, although its been sometime since we have done that

yeah we have done that with cheesecake, like we will buy 1 slice and in between us it will last about 2 weeks, just take a tiny bite here or there right after dinner, although its been sometime since we have done that

I'll give you a week before you do it again since you're now thinking about it

Damn that stuff looks good, I am going to try to refrain myself from ordering lol
haha if u do ur screwed bro, we had it when we went to NY, our hotel resturaunt carried it, and it was so good that If I explain it in person id sound gay haha

Back