Favorite Cutting cycles

When cutting I do cardio AM only and I change my training split to incorporate less rest between sets and excercises(30 sec-1 min),I usually stay in the 10-12 rep range and super set 2x per week(ie: I train upper body-lower body-off-upper-lower-off-off)Cardio 5x a week and at least 1 day a week totally off-gotta stretch-don't overlook it -it will do wonders -diet is key and keep workouts intense-your body will do amazing things with propper stimuli-Good Luck!!

Thanks Japan.

Good to hear all these things. What are peoples feelings of T3 vs Clen???

Also, if I only ran a cutting cycle for say 6 weeks, do you think that would be effective? Lets just say I were to do this

1-6 75 fina eod
1-6 50 winny eod
1-2, 5-6 Clen (not sure on levels)
3-4, 7-8 ECA (25ephedra, 200 caffine, 300 aspirin 3X a day)

Of course I would be very strict with diet. I also might sneak prop in here, but right now all I have access to is QV and the shit killed me last summer.

Let me know,

Thanks again fella's

J

J* said:

Also, if I only ran a cutting cycle for say 6 weeks, do you think that would be effective? Lets just say I were to do this

1-6 75 fina eod
1-6 50 winny eod
1-2, 5-6 Clen (not sure on levels)
3-4, 7-8 ECA (25ephedra, 200 caffine, 300 aspirin 3X a day)

Of course I would be very strict with diet. I also might sneak prop in here, but right now all I have access to is QV and the shit killed me last summer.

You will probably need test, most people can't take fina without it killing their sex drive, so you need test to combat that. You can probably get by with 6 weeks, but you would be better off to go 8 weeks, and you will be happier with the results.

I like it without the test and I do disagree with Harvey. I think Winny will be fine for sex drive. Everyone is different and what may work for Harvey or me may not apply to you.

If the diet goes beyond 6 weeks put some prop in the beginning and keep the Winny at the end. More than 6 weeks of winny is too hard on the liver and joints. Just remember to use anti-e's during the test portion (dex, fem or sin).

Did I mention I think estrogen is evil?

Lots of great advice in this thread. Thanks all.

So... my big problem will be trying to find someone who is willing to ship a fina kit to Japan.

Also, what about using EQ in a cutting cycle? I have heard alot of people talk about this but haven't seen it mentioned here. Any ideas?

-j69

Bump for the EQ question...I'm pretty sure I have seen it used in cutting cycles as well Japan. Also, thoughts on T3 would be great.

Thanks for all,

J

eq is great for a cutting cycle, it really helps make you more vascular. The only downside is it makes a lot of people hungry, so that wouldn't be good on a diet.

Cool. that is what I have heard. I am on EQ now and don't feel any more hungry than before. I still eat to the verge of puking either way. *smile*

Anywho...

So, how about for an 8 week cycle:

Wk 1-8: EQ 400mg (2x200mg shots per week)
Wk 1-8: FINA 75mg EOD (move to ED if nec & body is OK with it)
Wk 3-8 Winstrol 50mg EOD if injected/ 20mg ED if pills
Wk 1-2, 5-6 Clenbuterol
3-4, 7-8 ECA

Look OK?

Questions:
1. Since I am not in the US, I may not be able to get the Fina, if so would the stack suffer much?

2. I know everyone needs to find their own Clen dosage, and I will do so, but does anyone know what an average newbie dose might be? Just a ballpark figure would be nice.

Thanks, bros!

-j69

LA said:
I understand that test has cutting properties but test (including prop) converts to estrogen. Now add in the fact that if you are going to cut you probably have some body fat to lose, thus you will be producing more aromatise (meaning more estrogen).

NEVER do ANY cycle without test - cutting or offseason or whatever.

Let the anti-Es take care of the estrogen kickback - plain and simple.

I am yet to come across a client or fellow competitor that has had trouble with reducing bodyfat levels while on the correct ratio of test to anti-Es.

Just my opinion but.......

Skip

Skip said:

I am yet to come across a client or fellow competitor that has had trouble with reducing bodyfat levels while on the correct ratio of test to anti-Es.

Skip

Sorry, still disagree. Estrogen is evil!

Right. I forgot the test, so then for my 8 week cutting cycle... might be more like:

Wk 1-8: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 1-8: EQ 400mg (2x200mg shots per week)
Wk 1-8: FINA 75mg EOD (move to ED if nec & body is OK with it)
Wk 3-8 Winstrol 50mg EOD if injected/ 20mg ED if pills
Wk 1-2, 5-6 Clenbuterol
3-4, 7-8 ECA

Would still appreciate your opinions on this!

-j69

papapump112 said:
What about running ldex with your Prop/Fina/Winny cutter? Do you all reccomend anti e's at all and if so which?
That would work. Again I wouldn't do it for contest prep or any event that you want to be your absolute very best at.

On 200mg of cyp a week for me it took 1mg of dex/ed to drop the estrogen levels down to the normal range (had the blood tests done). Normal range isn't optimal. Obviously your results will vary but let's say u do 1mg of dex/ed during a cutter. That's between $14 and $21 a week on anti-e's! Give me extra fina instead. Let the winny keep Willy working.

LA said:
That would work. Again I wouldn't do it for contest prep or any event that you want to be your absolute very best at.

On 200mg of cyp a week for me it took 1mg of dex/ed to drop the estrogen levels down to the normal range (had the blood tests done). Normal range isn't optimal. Obviously your results will vary but let's say u do 1mg of dex/ed during a cutter. That's between $14 and $21 a week on anti-e's! Give me extra fina instead. Let the winny keep Willy working.

I think you, as everyone is different, would be the exception to the rule.
I have had many clients, friends, fellow competitors, that use test and don't have any of the estrogen levels that you say you had while using moderate dosages of anti-Es.

Are you sure you are a guy? ;)

Skip

yep yep

Skip said:

Skip

with the new anit e's the days of droping your prop out 5 days early are almost nonexistant............ I agree with skip!!!!!people would drop their test out cause 10mg didnt get rid of h20.. nodays is a differnt ball game!

for 600-800mg of test what would be the correct ratio of ldex in your opinion. i am talking bout complete suppression of gyno. cuz i am very prone to it.

ok

try 25 mg eod You want to hold off on the larger doses untill your closser but you should be switching to prop around 6-8 weeks out!

Re: ok

dpsquat said:
try 25 mg eod You want to hold off on the larger doses untill your closser but you should be switching to prop around 6-8 weeks out!

.25mg not 25mg. - that was a typo.

DP, I got yer back. ;)

Skip

TeAm Dp

Back