Favorite protein source?

h8tr3d

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
whats evreybodys favorite protein source? I eat a lot of ground beef. Its not the best, but its fast and easy for me, and relatively inexpensive.

I buy a 10 pound bag of pre-cooked frozen chicken breasts. The breasts normally weigh around 6-8 ounces a piece so it's perfect. All I gotta do is take it out of the box, put the bag in the fridge to thaw and I can eat it cold if I'm on the go or can eat it up if I'm near a mocrowave. It definitely beats having to grill my own chicken. It's actually more convenient than a protein shake since I don't have to wait to mix anything. Get a bag of frozen green beans in those "steam" bags and I've got a meal in literally minutes.

I buy a 10 pound bag of pre-cooked frozen chicken breasts. The breasts normally weigh around 6-8 ounces a piece so it's perfect. All I gotta do is take it out of the box, put the bag in the fridge to thaw and I can eat it cold if I'm on the go or can eat it up if I'm near a mocrowave. It definitely beats having to grill my own chicken. It's actually more convenient than a protein shake since I don't have to wait to mix anything. Get a bag of frozen green beans in those "steam" bags and I've got a meal in literally minutes.
what brand is it bro?

I can't think of the brand, a little fmaily "market" around here orders it for me. The owner used to bodybuild so he knows what it's like. I'll double check on it though. I don't usually pay much attention to the box, just rip it open and throw it aside. It's like a meat market that has fresh produce, meats, cheeses and things like that, I'm sure any other place like that can order it. I've never seen anything like it in a box store like Wal-Mart, so I'm sure local delis or things like that would be able to order something similar if you had one you could ask

oh ok, i gotcha. Yeah we have a few deli's, but they only serve deli sandwich meat. I'll look around though. Thanks man

Not a problem, it's definitely worth it if they can order something for you. If you find a meat market that has fish or steaks or stuff like that, they'll probably have a source they can order chicken from

i like sirloin the best
thats what i always get at roadhouse! 1 16oz, and DAMN is that good! OUt of 16oz, there is literally NO fat. I never have nasty grissle/fat pieces left over either

Last edited:
i LOVE beef to no end... londonbroil cooked right is my fav

but since chicken is so cheap ive been just baking 20 breats at a time

Chicken tits and rinsed ground beef for me. When my money is right i'll buy steak.

Fresh caught fish is good too. Fishing is a great hobby :D

steak, beef, chicken

this may sound wierd but it works well...1 cup (dry) of white rice, can of tuna, and chunky noodle soup pre workout

this gives me enegry to fuel the workout

if I could condition myself for protein shakes again I could do better, but for now the thought of a protein shake=:puke:

I fish for a livin so I always have fish.. salmon, halibut etc.. I hate chicken breasts. THeyre bland, dry and taste like nothing.. I down a protein shake a couple times a day. Lots of steak.

93/7 ground beef, flank steak, and of course chicken breast. Tilapia is really cheap and good too.

P1010097-1.jpg

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

@ daveeyx those are some sweet pics!

I eat a lot of BEEF, I've been eating a lot of sirloin roasts and slow cooking them with veggies because it's so easy. I drink a lot of protein shakes too for simplicity and taste. I eat a decent amount of chicken but it's def not my fav.

Back