Fina SUCKS for the GYNO!!!!

Had gyno don't want it again and my hair line is going back a little.So hell i sure don't need to take fina

Damn, I'm about to start Fina soon. I'm in week 4 of my Test/EQ cycle and I'm staring Fina and Winny in week 7. Already made it and everything. Tons of people acting like Fina is the AS of gods.....now I hear this.

Ok, so how long were you all on it before you noticed the gyno? When you stopped taking it, did the gyno subside at all?

Now you all have me paranoid...

i was on it for 2 weeks but i do know people that take it for 12 weeks without gettin gyno but other sides do occur like hair loss and fina dick.

damn it, I have a vial of fina which I was planning on using in the fall, but now I'm paranoyed

Skarn said:
Damn, I'm about to start Fina soon. I'm in week 4 of my Test/EQ cycle and I'm staring Fina and Winny in week 7. Already made it and everything. Tons of people acting like Fina is the AS of gods.....now I hear this.

Ok, so how long were you all on it before you noticed the gyno? When you stopped taking it, did the gyno subside at all?

Now you all have me paranoid...

I usually go for 2 weeks before seeing signs, doesn't manner what dosage. Ive gone as low as 25 mg ed and gotten a lump.

The first time, as soon as I noticed signs I stopped and the lump subsided.
The second time, When I got the first signs I doubled the bromo dosage's. After a week it didnt get better so I stopped fina all together, and a tiny lump stayed.
Third time, stopped as soon as I got signs, lump didnt get any bigger.

I guess everyone should try it out first but be prepared to stop your cycle short if needed. Men don't look good with tits. Well maybe my Uncle Tom...

jshoty said:
hows your hair bro, i seem to eroded my hairline alittle from my last tren cycle, other then that i love the stuff. Did you notice any improvements on 150mg ed vs 100mg ed?

starting losing my hair naturally when i was 16.. no big deal lots of tren..

fina rocks!!!

simple as this use anti gyno drugs arimedex, winny, progesterone inhibitors and u wont get gyno!
as the coach from ANY GIVEN SUNDAY SAYS, AND THIS IS DIRECTED AT THE FINA GYNO SUFFERERS ABOVE:
"UR DUMB ENUFF SO WE MADE THIS SHIT SIMPLE ENUFF!!!!!"""UR DUMB ENUFF, SO WE MADE THIS SHIT SIMPLE ENUFF!!""

Re: fina rocks!!!

captaindianabol4kids said:
simple as this use anti gyno drugs arimedex, winny, progesterone inhibitors and u wont get gyno!
as the coach from ANY GIVEN SUNDAY SAYS, AND THIS IS DIRECTED AT THE FINA GYNO SUFFERERS ABOVE:
"UR DUMB ENUFF SO WE MADE THIS SHIT SIMPLE ENUFF!!!!!"""UR DUMB ENUFF, SO WE MADE THIS SHIT SIMPLE ENUFF!!""

Ive tried all the things you listed and some..........didnt work for me.

Ive tried: Dostinex,bromo,ldex,nolva,Vit. b6, and t3. Some people are just not ment for fina.

TO ALL that have had problems: Did you have any problems with deca?

I had issues with Deca @ 400mg/wk and b/c of this thread i now fear that this time around ill have problems with the Fina @ 75mg/ed...

BTW Nolva didnt do shit for me when symptoms popped up on my Test/Deca cycle so i think im gonna skip it this time around if anything does happen and go straight to the bromo?

Please post some more guys this is all really interesting insight

Fina is the shit IMO....strength gains were through the roof, although, now that I'm off of it I do seem to be a bit mellower than before..go figure.

Also, it's my understanding that nolva won't do shit for progesterone induced gyno - so why run it with fina?? Bromocriptine should be the choice for you if you're suffering from fina induced gyno

but see the prob is that there havent been any studies bout bromo really helping with the prog gyno. if there have been and some people come across it please post them. i feel totallyt like shit when on bromo so i dont really know what the fuck it does to me.

bigshug said:
Fina is the shit IMO....strength gains were through the roof, although, now that I'm off of it I do seem to be a bit mellower than before..go figure.

Also, it's my understanding that nolva won't do shit for progesterone induced gyno - so why run it with fina?? Bromocriptine should be the choice for you if you're suffering from fina induced gyno

I tried nolva out of desperation :)

I never had problems with deca, only fina. Don't get me wrong, I loved the positive effects of fina, and if it doesn't give you tits, it is the shit. Unfortunately for us few, it's not worth the negatives.

Back