Finally some posotive attention

That article seems to have been published before the new law went into effect. I was very angry that Senator Orrin Hatch was for the new law.

Good read.....suprising that someone who never used took that position....shows that some people still listen to the facts and not the hype.

this is true. The baseball fiasco has totally ruined it for everyone....TOTALLY....its all about public acceptance....look at marijuana for example...i dont smoke it...cant stand it to say the least...but its sosososososo much safer than alcohol and has not been the reason for a single death that i have ever heard of...while alcohol is retarded dangerous and is legal....its all about what the public sees as "okay" sad to say but thats the truth

I think you've hit it right on the head. This is one issue my wife and I butt heads about. Even though I have to take injections for _medical_ reasons, she STILL thinks AAS are dangerous. No matter what I say, I can't win the argument either. Somehow because of all the media, she claims that, "well, some doctors must have found otherwise," and I can stand there trying to refute that until I'm blue in the face, but she won't believe it until she sees it on her own. She won't do any research on her own either to find out. She'll just wait until the media say different--which is kind of hypocritical because anything about taxes or other government things she sees on the TV is the government out to get her.

Back