FrankJ Contest Log

Guys, someone tried "Shitloading" night before contest? I've talked to Skip (skiploading maker) about it... not sure if giving it a try, it should be perfect for me since I'm a guy that I can carb up in a few hours instead of 2-3 days.

My concern is how to drop sodium with a shitloading, if doing it by thursday, or wait until friday... I'll have to study it.

i would never shitload, too risky for my liking unless you do a few trial runs of course and get it down good.

Is shit loading where you eat bunch of shit carbs? Like I've heard of pancakes and syrup,etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is shit loading where you eat bunch of shit carbs? Like I've heard of pancakes and syrup,etc.

Yes Def that is correct- Pizza, pancakes, waffles, etc.
I am with P on this- I was never able to come in where I wanted when I did it.
I think it depends a lot on body type and metabolism and it may work for FrankJ- but you have time it right and you have to know your body.

Yep, shitloading is basically eat junk food (in small quantities every 2h) for 6-12h, you need to be in really good condition, ripped as hell, dehydrated.

I've talked with an ex-competitor friend who is helping (for free), and after 3 more weeks of keto we're gonna start triying out carb loads for contest. I should be ready in 3 weeks.

Awesome log bro, love reading about the process, gonna have to try some day see what I am made of.

Everything is going very well! Weight dropping by days, keto is fucking awesome.

Good performance working out, no cravings... I'm happy with this year prep.

I was gonna ask: anyone used igf-1 lr3 for more than 4-5 weeks? I've got my dose to 100mcg already and still feeling good effects, but I've been 5 weeks on it already... not sure if keeping it or take a break for 2-4 weeks.

Everything is going very well! Weight dropping by days, keto is fucking awesome.

Good performance working out, no cravings... I'm happy with this year prep.

I was gonna ask: anyone used igf-1 lr3 for more than 4-5 weeks? I've got my dose to 100mcg already and still feeling good effects, but I've been 5 weeks on it already... not sure if keeping it or take a break for 2-4 weeks.

yeah bro, a lot of us here take it for months on end, I know i have seen some of my best gains at week 7 , i know the ld thinking was to use it 4-5 weeks then stop before you build up anti-bodies or saturate receptors and such, but i can tell you from personal experience i feel and see the effects of IGF months into using it!!

SO i would suggest your good to go in running it long term, I however always dropped my igf-1 lr3 right around the same time i dropped my propionate, which was about 10 days out from show, but i kept running tren ace straight through the show! But we also have some guys here who say they have used the igf all the way through the show as well and on show day, but I've never done it that way

Hey FranJ brutha, Hope you dont mind if i share this thread on our Twitter and Facebook pages for MC? Its good solid pre contest log and worth sharing so i figured i would ask if u minded, if so i will take it down from our twitter and fb feeds

Sure mate, no problem.

By the way, I got sick this sunday, I had digestive problems, fever and such... I haven't been able to train for 2 days, also I couldn't follow the diet and I've been eating only 4 meals a day but mostly junk food high calories... I probably gained load of weight... Anyway, tomorrow I'll be back on track, new training schedule + diet, last diet was too restrictive for my workout intensity/recovery, and too much cardio isn't good either. I'm 6 1/2 weeks out to the Europe selection, so there is no time to waste and no more faults... or I won't be able to get there.

DIET:

- MEAL 1: 250g lean beef + 30g walnuts + 5g olive oil + lettuce.
- MEAL 2: 250g chicken breast + 1/2 avocado + 10g olive oil + lettuce.
- MEAL 3: 2 cans of tuna + 3 whole eggs + 5g olive oil + lettuce.
- MEAL 4: 250g chicken breast + 1/2 avocado + 10g olive oil + lettuce.
- MEAL 5: 250g chicken breast + 30g almonds + 5g olive oil + lettuce.
- MEAL 6: 250g salmon + 1/2 avocado + lettuce.

TRAINING:

5 days a week

Monday - Back
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Deltoids
Sunday - Rest

Cardio 30 minutes 7 days a week empty stomach.

Solid bro! I commend you on six solid meals!! I usually do four or five solid meals but throw in a shake or bar. I know solid meals is the preferred method.

how are you making out FranJ??

Everything is going as intended!!

Right now rotating calories with the diet I posted, adding fats/protein for 3 days, and lowering them for 4 days in a row.

Training is more lactic acid oriented at the moment, but I'll get back to "heavy duty" style soon.

Pic of this morning, keeping fullness on keto, gotta love metformin for this...

rsz_10949742_10203242898547880_2423514874333071495_n.jpg

yeah muscles do look full, i never used glucophage but read plenty on it when i was using insulin, how exaclt do u take it bro

see you can have a fantastic physique without a ton of drugs, his cycle is less than alot of people i know who look no where near as good.

yeah muscles do look full, i never used glucophage but read plenty on it when i was using insulin, how exaclt do u take it bro

It varies if I take carbs or not, nowadays I'm in keto so 500mg 2-3x day helps me fill from gluconeogenesis without getting out ketosis. It works so well. A good way to take it is before cardio in the AM and PWO.

- - - Updated - - -

see you can have a fantastic physique without a ton of drugs, his cycle is less than alot of people i know who look no where near as good.

I don't believe in using loads of gear.

However, you have to know when to use certain anabolics as the contest date approaches. I'll include some orals/masteron in a few weeks, up tren/primo dosage and keep test low (TRT dose around 300-200mg)

It varies if I take carbs or not, nowadays I'm in keto so 500mg 2-3x day helps me fill from gluconeogenesis without getting out ketosis. It works so well. A good way to take it is before cardio in the AM and PWO.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in using loads of gear.

However, you have to know when to use certain anabolics as the contest date approaches. I'll include some orals/masteron in a few weeks, up tren/primo dosage and keep test low (TRT dose around 300-200mg)

you run tren straight through show? I always did

Back