fuck man how can i motivate my self to study!!!

CCapel said:
Fuck it ?Blow it off!
You could always get a job cleaning the “Johnny on the Spot?Job site portable shit houses.
And you’ll look good doin?it since you’ll be all buff (covered in Shit) but Buff!

i think this motivated me the most, cuz i dont wanna be covered in shit i rather have a super decent job and be small natural and ripped. then to gbe big buff ripped with a shitty job.

1bigmus said:
Go work at Mcdonald's for a week, then ask yourself do you want to take peoples orders or cook your whole life?

Just push through it. Try quick study seesions like 15 min take a break and come back again in a few. Hell worked for me and I was an Engnineering Major in a tough engnieering school.

this is exaclty what my dad tells me.

Modivius said:
I find it a lot more difficult to study when on a cycle. All I wanna do is chase tail and bang beaver.

for me its just training and watching my diet. i dont care about the beaver. i am a good boy i believe in a love and relationship so i am with someone then i am banging but if not then i am not.

bigjim33 said:
i took a ritalin 20 last night and i studied for 6 hours straight and didn't even stop

I took an adderal 20 last night and did math problems for 7 hours straight in the library, and used up like 50 pages of notebook paper. Yeah, i'm ready for the test all right.......

Back