Gay college player blew it

mkdk

He will never get drafted now. no way any team or coach or owner will want to deal with this drama. Ill take odds on this one and take bets. He is done.

i agree, i think he thought this was garner alot of media attention and get him looked at more but it doesnt take a genius to figure out this publicity is not going to work in his favor.

his agent is an idiot, along with him

He will never get drafted now. no way any team or coach or owner will want to deal with this drama. Ill take odds on this one and take bets. He is done.

yeah they said his draft stock plummeted immediately however i just heard it went back up to where it was prior to coming out of the closet.

A couple scouts already said they don't think anyone will wanna deal with drama in the locker room and they don't think he gets drafted now,

and I agree, why didn't he wait tip he was drafted , he might have went in first round from what i seen, and then had he come out he would have sponsors out the ass, now he is lucky if he gets a part in Richard Simmons Health care commercial part 2 lmao

The guy will still get drafted I am sure. This is pretty ridiculous the way it played out. This topic took up a full day of airtime on ESPN yesterday. There is no doubt the guy can play ball, but the attention that is being received from the matter will definitely cause teams to shy away from him. Who wants to deal with the media on this? Michelle Obama came out and praised the guy. If someone is gay, that is their business, but in no way should the First Lady be speaking on this like the guy is a hero. The whole situation is just irritating to me.

The guy will still get drafted I am sure. This is pretty ridiculous the way it played out. This topic took up a full day of airtime on ESPN yesterday. There is no doubt the guy can play ball, but the attention that is being received from the matter will definitely cause teams to shy away from him. Who wants to deal with the media on this? Michelle Obama came out and praised the guy. If someone is gay, that is their business, but in no way should the First Lady be speaking on this like the guy is a hero. The whole situation is just irritating to me.

Don't you know bro…If she had a Son, he would look like Michael Sam lmao This administration is a fucking JOKE!

Hell maybe he's a great guy who apparently can play football pretty good. Past that, how much can it really cost NFL teams to have wall mounted soap dispensers in the locker rooms?? :)

someone will draft him out of fear alone. they won't want to deal with the back lash from the gays/media.

I couldn't turn on ESPN yesterday, because this was all they talked about all day. One SportsCenter host even called him courageous. How is it courageous to sleep with men instead of women? If gays want to be treated like everyone else, then they should keep their mouth shut about their sexuality like everyone else. I never hear other football players talk about their sexuality.

so know its like hi my name is so and so i playfoot ball and O yea dont forget i am gay.

the relevance is? so why the hell bring it up, o i know so you get on espn not freakn stop.

No pun intended but yeah this whole situation is fucking gay. Adrian Peterson had a good quote about it being hard enough just to be on a team or be in a locker room with 50 other extreme alpha males. This dude had to open his mouth and create the drama though.

Just like a female. They just seek out drama. Creating if they can.

I am pretty sure he'll get drafted, the media will die down. Look at what happened with Manti Te'o, after his horseshit no one thought he'd get drafted, but he did and actually had a decent rookie season. This guy can play too, it's not like he's a small community college player who has a "shot" at making it in the NFL, he could be a legit NFL player. The media will blow it up and make it a big deal for a short while, but Johnny Manziel will do something to take back the spot light before the draft is over with

The N.Y. Giants love drama and the media circus atmosphere. More likely a northeast team or a west coast team will take a chance on this situation.

The Eagles will take him and Riley Cooper will make a queer joke at a Kenny Chesney concert this summer

Yeah that's what I was thinking Harbaugh is so extremely competitive and not old school really enough that he doesn't care. San Fran is the gay meca.

Back