Gay college player blew it

He will get drafted by someone....he's too good of a player for every team to pass him up. Who cares if he is gay....I'm pretty sure he won't be in the locker room staring at everyone and wanting to get with his teammates. His college teammates were cool with it, so I'm sure his professional ones will too.

Dude just think how hard it would be for you to be in the female lockerroom incognito and not be looking. I mean granted he has all season to judge the junk not like a kid a candy store thing. But by now he has to be used to it and control it somewhat you know. For me it's like the fucking opposite if I see a bare naked dudes ass bent over in the locker room it stays in the peripheril vision I'm on the lookout for what not to lookout on. I've seen enough hairy ass over the years. There is a funny song by a group called S.O.D. called a.i.d.s. Anally inflicted death sentence. One of the lines is "how can you find love in another man's hairy ass." Seriously! It aint pretty!

He will get drafted by some team. And first thing that team will change is that they will have is soap on a rope in the showers. I feel sorry for the first player that breaks that rule. Lol

They aint playing prison rules! Hey just imagine if there is another gay player on the team and the two of them get caught afterhours in the shower. Now that would be scandal. And why is my brain going there..... I need to pin some Test sus./

Yeah that's what I was thinking Harbaugh is so extremely competitive and not old school really enough that he doesn't care. San Fran is the gay meca.

Hey Suckers !!!!! lol I think he will get drafted because many teams want to be seen as politically correct. I agree,
what does this have to do with anything. I remember when there were Catholic priests who "came out of the closet" WTF??
The are supposed to be celebit, so why you would say your gay??? Everyone is too interested in everybody else's sexuality.
Aint none of my business what people do in private (other then leave the children alone) Hey, you can have a affair with a
sheep, as long as the sheep is consenting. None of my business.

Yeah people need to voice there opinions way to often to feel important. I like this I like that I do this I do that. Just go about your business and leave me alone. I'm just pissed that sportcenter was fucking taken over by this shit.

Back