Geneza

DOMINATOR

hey guys just needed some feedback on your thoughts of geneza.. i also was wondering if they are having any problems and if there still safe to go with. Also do you know what country there made in i no they come from moldova but i heard they have some ingrediants from aus. Any thought or feedback will be great i used the deca and wasnt impressed but i really want to try them again

I love their stuff. I know one of the bigger guys here ONLY uses them. He may even end up posting in here. I can't remember where their stuff.comes from though. I've always loved their test too, sust is nothing to laugh at either. They're gtg at this point, no worries should be had with them.

I love their stuff. I know one of the bigger guys here ONLY uses them. He may even end up posting in here. I can't remember where their stuff.comes from though. I've always loved their test too, sust is nothing to laugh at either. They're gtg at this point, no worries should be had with them.
Thats good to here, is X the place he goes to?

hey. love all of their stuff. they are g2g; especially their orals. they are in fact the best many others (myself included) have ever used...

i cant get on naps website

I had a very strong feeling this would happen. It was only a matter of time, due to the other site getting busted, and Im sure they ratted out each other. Due to the history they had with each other.

I may be jumping the gun here, but Im going to watch them very closely and see.

I had a very strong feeling this would happen. It was only a matter of time, due to the other site getting busted, and Im sure they ratted out each other. Due to the history they had with each other.
man wth..... thats why im still waiting a while bc i dont know if I already lost out in december or not yet... this shit is bullshit

hey guys just needed some feedback on your thoughts of geneza.. i also was wondering if they are having any problems and if there still safe to go with. Also do you know what country there made in i no they come from moldova but i heard they have some ingrediants from aus. Any thought or feedback will be great i used the deca and wasnt impressed but i really want to try them again

i heard the one with x is no more and the other one your talking about isnt to far behind

Nice first couple of posts. Sounds like you're fishing for some info.

This may explain why I haven't recieved my order from mid november....:angry:

Back