GH is a waste without Slin? T or F

you got everything dead on except reusing. you can, but you can still get an infection when shooting sub q. a box of 100 is onyl 25 bucks.

me personally id start now and time it so the 2nd go at slin will be placed during the beginning of the post cycle recovery period. the slin should help you hold onto muscle.
be sure to get antother cycle in there while on the gh run, and id make it a heavy one w/ lots of test

when i do gh i plan to be on cycle most or all of the timeof the time, doing 3wks on 3 off w/ slin the whole time.

OK. So, something like this:

Week 7,8,9 AS/GH/Slin/ldex/Creatine/Glutamine

Week 10,11,12 AS/GH/ldex/Creatine/Glutamine (last shot of AS)

Week 13,14,15 GH/Slin/ldex/Creatine/Glutamine

Week 16,17,18 GH/Clomid/ldex/Creatine/Glutamine (start clomid)

Week 19,20,21 GH/Slin/Creatine/Glutamine

Week 19,20,21 GH/Creatine/Glutamine

Week 22,23,24 GH/Slin/Creatine/Glutamine

Week 25,26,27 GH/Creatine/Glutamine

And so on and so on.

Start AS again around week 36 along with GH slin "ritual". :D

AS weeks 37 through 49.

Keep in mind that I am starting week 7 of my current cycle. So week 49 would be week 42 of GH.

Next summer: big, ripped, strong, healthy, looking good and scary.
Or dead, laying in my caufin with big giant bitch tits sticking straight up. :D

I think I need another two or three kits of GH to maximize my AS cycles while still taking my time off. I will figure all of that out.

What time of day should I take the GH? I would rather not split it up if possible. Can I take the GH at the same time I take the slin? Just alternate sides of stomach with each etc..

And can I preload the shots? If so, how much? 3 days on the GH? Store pin in fridge?

Do I need to worry about loading with a different needle than the one I inject with? I always load my Oil Based AS with 18g and shoot with 22g. I also think if you load with the same pin, it can get dull pretty quick just by bumping it on the glass when loading.
Is this an issue with GH or Slin?

Should I get the pinz from getpinz?

28 G X 1/2" 1CC, Syringe with Needle. (Insulin)
Item: 28NS12
Price: $16.00

Last edited:
you should really try to shoot gh in the morn and early afternoon, 2x daily. the gh life in the body is very short, i think like 2 hrs or so.

yes you can shoot slin with it, even in the same dart if you measure carefully. slin at the same time as gh is a very good idea to me. yes you can preload a few days worth, id just preload 1 18iu kit at a time.

i dont bother to switch needles on slin pins, they are so small they go in easily into fat.

Cool. Thanks. I might start Monday. I don't know yet.

There are some pretty good threads about GH at elitefitness if anyone is interested.

lots of good info for sure...I will be using some of it for myself...I was talking to Scott Abel...and he said slin will give GH a kick, but if you run test and a high anabolic...like Deca, or Primo, you should be good to go

The more I read. I am thinking that to start I want to do the slin and the GH at the same time and in the same dart.

Week 1:

Day 1: Train/ 3iu's GH and 5iu's slin-post workout/same dart.
Day 2: Train/ 3iu's GH and 6iu's slin-post workout/same dart.
Day 3: Rest/ 3iu's GH mid afternoon.
Day 4: Train/ 3iu's GH and 7iu's slin-post workout/same dart.
Day 5: Train/ 3iu's GH and 8iu's slin-post workout/same dart.
Day 6: Rest/ 3iu's GH mid afternoon.
Day 7: Rest/ No GH/ No slin.

Week 2:

Increase the GH to at least 4iu's. And I don't know about the slin. Probably 8iu's post workout only. Same kind of schedule as week 1.

That's kind of what I am leaning towards. What does everyone think about that.

I use the same needle for injecting GH and slin but dont out them both in the same mixture I poke myself twice with the same syringe! Always felt better this way! Also you dont need to seperate GH injections on lower dose... some people say it works better and on paper sounds like it would but I noticed no difference!

You will probably want to up the slin amount after the first few times I am up to 10-15iu's pre workout and 15-20iu's post workout! GH makes you less sensitive to the slin!

Buy some glucose tabs and always keep them in your pocket after you inject... they are good to have and even if you dont need them the taste pretty good!

Thanks bro. I planned to increase my doses on everythng when I feel comfortable.

What do you think about the GH dose? 3iu's first week, 4iu's second week.

I am planning to go to 6iu's on the GH and no more. Does that sound good?

Is 30 gauge X 5/16" good for GH? And slin?

This is what they had at wal-mart. BD Ultra-fine II. They did not have Terumo.

I got ten to start with.

i agree

gearedup said:
I think 4-5 iu's is the best dose for results without all the sides! [/QUOTE

well said......................................................................... good advice with no BS

OK, so what if you have been clean for a while and you have the GH, slin, and AAS sitting there waiting...
What's the best timing for starting everything?
Is it still best to start the gh/slin mid-cycle? I think I remember reading that somewhere in the past...

I am gonna use the slin for when I am off the gear so it will feel like I am still on! I will also cycle it 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off for a long time I love the stuff!

So you would use the slin as kind of a bridge?
I was thinking of starting my cycle and bringing in the slin and gh 6 weeks before the end of my cycle, so the gh has a chance to kick in by the time the aas is out of my system.
I'll probably run a gram of enth/cyp, frontload with prop, and run fina throughout @75mg EOD....

46. That's exactly what I am getting from everything I read as far as when to start the GH and Slin.

And that is almost exactly what I am planning to do. Within a week or so.

Cool... the more I think about it, I might start the gh/slin a week earlier... we'll see. Other than that, I'll probably run my cycle exactly like yours w/ the slin 3wks on/3wks off and the gh 5 days on/2 off.
One thing we haven't addressed here is how to ramp up the gh so you don't get "shock" sides like soreness... I was thinking 1 iu for a week, 2 iu for a week, 3 iu for a week, 4 iu for the rest of the time to get a feel for it... but this may be too conservative... maybe I'll start the gh near the start of my cycle using this gradual increase technique, that way I would be reach the 4iu dose mid-cycle.
Thanks for starting this thread hostile it's badass!

One thing about the GH is if you have let's say an 18iu bottle. (which happens to be exactly what the serono serostim's come in) and you want to do 1iu for a week, then 2iu's for a week and so on. Then that first 18iu bottle will sit in the fridge for about 14 days.

And I know that most people that have actually done GH say that the sterile water is fine. But, I would go with the BW for sure if I was going to start with that dose.

As a matter of fact, I just ordered two bottles of BW from getpinz anyway. Hell, they are $5 per bottle for a 30 ml bottle.

I decided to start with 3iu's ed and increase to 4iu's the second week.

If you want to wait a week or two, I will let you know if I have any problems. :D

yeah, I'm going to use BS, and I'll probably ramp it up faster than that. Maybe 3 days at each step instead of a week. Just to get a feel for it and get used to the timing, etc.
I have a friend that is only going to do 1/2iu/day, this is what the doctor recommended for him and the doc says just this much will double your gh levels. So we already got some BS because he's definitely going to need it since the vial will last so long.

OK. Here is what I still don't really understand. We are doubling, tripling, quadrupling. And I have even seen post from people that have done 10-12iu every day.

So if we are increasing our GH levels that drastically, why does it take over three months to see results.

And, how in the hell are we going to know what results are coming from what. I mean, if you are doing AS/insulin/GH, and the GH takes that much time to show results, how do you know what is doing what? If you had some fake GH while doing all that shit, how would you really ever know?

Back